Bula1899

Reaction score
LFC Marshall 1st season. New LB, CB, DM and LM. Got 40 million € to spend.

Last edited:
when i played with milan i bought sakho, maupay and fellaini and won league with only 1 defeat (used de sciglio as left wing back)

Ok thanks. Which did you play formation ?

I buy Smalling earlier and make offer Sakho(13.5m €), Willems(12m €) and Schneiderlin(9m €) . I sold Robinho, Muntari and loaned Mexes and Constant.

4-3-2-1 with 2 wing back ,2 inside forward wingers and 1 DM (anchor man) 2 CM (BWM and DLP) and St was AF
Fellaini cost 22M, maupay 2, something and sakho 7M (he was transfer listed) i sold, bonera and nocerino (21,5M) , robinho was great rotation for me

Fellaini passed to Real. What would you suggest DM or CM BWM?

radja nainggolan is preety good bwm , i played Andrea Poli as bwm when fellaini was injured or suspended, and de jong was doing wonders for me on DM and you can try to sign sven bender, he is great at some saves on both dm and bwm

LB-A.Buttner £3.4M CB Subotic £9M J.Tomkins £5M DM-Geoff Kondogbia £8.5M Rajd Nainggolan £10M LW-Ruben Rochina £5M I.Afellay £6.5M S.Marveaux £3.5M

enrique or david santon at LB then for CB papodapolous at 15M. DM sandro you can get him for bout 20M. LM try bernard or townsend hes amazing