"Save your job" The Game!

Tom_MFC

Reaction score
My first network game, and only!

Hoping this will be a success.

Maximum of 5 managers per season (including me)

Premiership teams only.

Teams given will be drawn at random!

First come first served basis (hamachi & game details are below)

Get yourself in now, you don't need to chose a team as it is drawn.

Playing Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday nights - 7pm start. (please note - if I can't manage to make a particular night, or there are only 3 or less managers able to attend a particular night, that night will be abandoned).

Hamachi Detail:

Name: Tom's Game

Password: fm2009

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Game Details:

The game is the name of the game - Save Your Job!

5 managers battle out a 38 games long season. The twist is, the manager who finishes lowest out of the 5 human managers in the premierleague AUTOMATICALLY LOSES HIS JOB - AND BOOTED OUT OF THE GAME!

Thats not all!

The human manager who finishes highest out of all the human managers gets the oppotunity to boot out a manager of his choice! :O:O

Thats right! You might finish 2nd, but another manager in the game wins the league and can boot you out of business!!!

Its a harsh, harsh game, but certainly a challenge to be taken on!

I think that would be a bit unfair, for example if i was managing hull and finsihed 10th and you were Chelsea and you finshd 9th you could kick me even though i had achieved more because hull are expected to finish 20th but chelsea are expected to chalenge for the league. I would advise the person who achieved the best place compared to their media prediction gets to chose some1 to kick.

The thing about this game is it tests if you can cope with the added pressure of keeping your job. Unlike other games where your jobs safe boring.

Teams Draw:

Robo = Stoke City (3 pos increase at end of season for eviction purposes)

Jack Dimmick = Fulham

Tom_MFC = Sunderland (1 pos increase at end of season for eviction purposes)

Goodtofm09 = Aston Villa

Dalton = Portsmouth

• The position increase will only be relevant at the end of the season. If for example my Sunderland finished 18th in the season, and Aston Villa came 17th. I would go into 17th, along with them. Yes, your thinking this too, for this instance we have 2 sides in 17th? The side with the lower handicap / no handicap is positioned lower than the higher handicapped side in the "eviction table". This table is only used for the end of the season, when managers are sacked!!!
Game Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sundays (7pm) - unless stated here!