Saved game 20 years on

Give the Australian A-league a go, it also gives you the Asian Champions league and World Club Championships. Teams from the midle east through SE Asia to Australia, J-league from Japan is also a good fun game to play.

ajw said:
Craven,did you leave your game on overnight?

No I totaly forgot lol, i'll only select the 2 main divisions from England, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal and then use the saved game cleaner to lower the size. I'll leave it on tonight and if anyone would like me to send it them just say so in reply or pm, i'd host it somewhere but I don't have any webspace.

Craven, could you just tell us what happend here on this thread? i am very interested but not ready to abandon my game to do the same.

I'm sure he'l tell us,but I think he means 'send it' in case anyone wants to play it or see stuff for themselves

I can tomorrow if you like, I only got to 2010 when I left it on holiday indefinately because when I woke up it was stoped for some reason. If you want a saved game with other people's used team's then i'm sure someone on here will send it you, if you want a clean game with only the nice fellow Untitled User added but not manager of any team then it will be ready for you tomorow.

Craven said:
if you want a clean game with only the nice fellow Untitled User added but not manager of any team then it will be ready for you tomorow.

It would be much appreciated if you could send me one at:

[email protected]

If you leave it on with Min detail its non playable and will go so much quicker.

Kris said:
If you leave it on with Min detail its non playable and will go so much quicker.

Speed is no problem, my PC is more than enough for the 10 leagues running. It was just stopped when I woke up. Anyway i'll be doing it any time soon but rather than send the saved game to everyone individualy is there anywhere I can host it? It will be too big to attach in emails and I wont find the time to send it everyone on IRC/MSN as i'm a carer and don't have much time to myself untill after 10pm.