Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Saved Game Vanishes off the Face of the World

DaffyDoyle

Dec 3, 2008
Hi all - a desperate man here looking for a saviour!

I had a game going on FM12 with Southampton and was in season 11 or 12 (I think). This save was by far the most enjoyable game of Football Manager I have ever had. Went to load up the game today for the first time in a couple of weeks and to my dismay it's vanished.

I had a couple of versions saved but the entire "games" folder has somehow been wiped. What's even stranger is that the training templates and some tactics I had downloaded have also been wiped from their respective folders.

I certainly didn't delete these myself so I have no idea how this might have happened. I have searched everywhere online for a solution to my problem but there doesn't seem to be a lot of help for Mac users.

Enter saviour.....

W

wicksyFM

Hi all - a desperate man here looking for a saviour!

I had a game going on FM12 with Southampton and was in season 11 or 12 (I think). This save was by far the most enjoyable game of Football Manager I have ever had. Went to load up the game today for the first time in a couple of weeks and to my dismay it's vanished.

I had a couple of versions saved but the entire "games" folder has somehow been wiped. What's even stranger is that the training templates and some tactics I had downloaded have also been wiped from their respective folders.

I certainly didn't delete these myself so I have no idea how this might have happened. I have searched everywhere online for a solution to my problem but there doesn't seem to be a lot of help for Mac users.

Enter saviour.....
This happened to me. I got dresden back to bundesliga. had played about 6 seasons. save had just vanished. folder included. so i started a new save. the other day i was just having a tidy of my sports interactive folder. deleting old graphics tactics and filters. the game folder had somehow moved into another folder. inside it was my dresden save. have a look it might be there