Saved Game Vanishes off the Face of the World

DaffyDoyle

Reaction score
Hi all - a desperate man here looking for a saviour!

I had a game going on FM12 with Southampton and was in season 11 or 12 (I think). This save was by far the most enjoyable game of Football Manager I have ever had. Went to load up the game today for the first time in a couple of weeks and to my dismay it's vanished.

I had a couple of versions saved but the entire "games" folder has somehow been wiped. What's even stranger is that the training templates and some tactics I had downloaded have also been wiped from their respective folders.

I certainly didn't delete these myself so I have no idea how this might have happened. I have searched everywhere online for a solution to my problem but there doesn't seem to be a lot of help for Mac users.

Enter saviour.....

Hi all - a desperate man here looking for a saviour!

I had a game going on FM12 with Southampton and was in season 11 or 12 (I think). This save was by far the most enjoyable game of Football Manager I have ever had. Went to load up the game today for the first time in a couple of weeks and to my dismay it's vanished.

I had a couple of versions saved but the entire "games" folder has somehow been wiped. What's even stranger is that the training templates and some tactics I had downloaded have also been wiped from their respective folders.

I certainly didn't delete these myself so I have no idea how this might have happened. I have searched everywhere online for a solution to my problem but there doesn't seem to be a lot of help for Mac users.

Enter saviour.....

This happened to me. I got dresden back to bundesliga. had played about 6 seasons. save had just vanished. folder included. so i started a new save. the other day i was just having a tidy of my sports interactive folder. deleting old graphics tactics and filters. the game folder had somehow moved into another folder. inside it was my dresden save. have a look it might be there