Shahzal

Reaction score
So I saved the game ,and as soon as the save was finished, the normal screen came , I accidently plugged my cord out and my system closed.

Then I opened the computer again and when I started FM i get this error called cannot parse xml last saved game, after I press okay, it comes again, I press okay again, the normal screen comes where it says new game ,load last game, and the load last game place is not clickable so I press on load game and then I get the xml error again and it wont load my saved game :/

Is there any way to fix it?
Because it did finish saving , after that only my computer closed..
Will a reinstall work? -FM reinstall?

I have uploaded the file please check if it works or not.

And please dont tell me to start a new game, since I bought some 2/3 great wonder kids ,and I don't remember ther names, and my shortlist was full of promising wonderkids.. :/

Happened to me on FM10, I never found a way to recover my save unless you had backups. I know you don't want to hear this but your only option is to start a new game unless you have a backup save.

No backups ,since I saved the game after every match.. :/

That happned to me before.
Go to documents and copy your save game to a safe place. Then reinstall football manager and then, once installed, copy the savegame to the sports interactive folder again.

It should work now.

Hope that i could help :)

Go to documents and copy your save game to a safe place. Then reinstall football manager and then, once installed, copy the savegame to the sports interactive folder again.

It should work now.

Will try this :D

@ Jake, Actually it happened bymistake, since I was uploading the file - saved game and I acidently pressed on submit thread.

Dont forget to update to the same patch as the one you were using before the uninstall.

i feel for you mate jake and some others tryed helping me yesterday because it happened to me but i couldnt get mine back but mybe you might have look

i feel for you mate jake and some others tryed helping me yesterday because it happened to me but i couldnt get mine back but mybe you might have look

It should work now.

Dint work.. :/

Leme do it again but tell me in proper steps.

1.Uninstall FM11,
2.Delete remaining folder behind - sports interactive - my documents,
3.Install FM11 again,
4.Put the saved game into the games folder in - sports interactive - my documents.

Is that right?