NashBigginss

Reaction score
attachment.php

We have all seen the awful news and scenes surrounding Bolton Wanderers and their incompetent owner Ken Anderson. I am aiming to take over at Bolton and lift their fortunes and finances. Bolton have had a pretty poor decade results and league finishes wise, with 1 promotion from League one in 2017 which ended in relegation in real life this season. They have had an FA Cup semi final this decade back in 2011 which ended horrifically with a 5-0 defeat against Stoke City. I will be aiming to bring major trophies back to Bolton, a club that has won the competition 4 times however the most recent one being back in 1958.
Bolton haven't had the worst 21st century. They got promoted back in 2001 and had a prolonged stay in the Premiership/Premier League until they got relegated back in 2012 by one point! During their stay in the top tier of English football they finished runners up in the League Cup in 2004 to Middlesbrough losing 2-1. A year later they finished an impressive 6th position meaning European football was coming to Bolton. They managed to get to the last 32 stage before losing to Marseille. Between 2003-04 and 2006-07, Bolton recorded consecutive top 8 finishes, a record consistently bettered only by the top 4 of Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal.
attachment.php

Bolton play their home games at the University of Bolton Stadium, previously known as the Macron Stadium and The Reebox. The ground can hold 28,723 however attendances have been dropping like a stone since their recent poor form on the pitch and shambles at board level.

attachment.php

Having addressed the squad, I feel I need to make improvements in every position however we have no money to spend as expected. Right wing back Pawel Olkowski looks a cut above everyone else and looks to be our main outlet worringly.

attachment.php

On first lookings of the squad, this would be my tactic however I feel we may be way too open in the middle of the park. Josh Magennis up front doesn't scream goals however neither does Clayton Donaldson! Our strongest position looks to be centre back however all look fairly slow and are ageing although that comes with experience and game management. Wingers wise Craig Noone may start ahead of Sammy Ameobi with Will Buckley being a capable back up. Central midfielders we are short of quality with loanee Joe Williams looking the best of a bad bunch. Luca Connell is a 17 year old youth product and looks to be a promising player however someone I will look to train up as a wing back.

attachment.php

Luca Connell looks a great player at 17. Great technique and technical attributes alongside decent mental and physical attributes. He is fairly small and cannot tackle however when retraining him as a wing back hopefully this will rectify this.

Try and be abit organzied in your photos upload good start thoguht will follow your progress.

Should use Max Broughton, good young player and could be a 1st teamer by the end of the season if used right!