Saving Parma! From Zero to Heroes (Please delete)

Hey man! Too bad your save file got corrupted :( I felt that this was gonna be a great story. Good luck for your next adventure! If you want to, you can follow my Derby County story, "Ramming Our Way Back Among the Best" for a bit of inspiration! Appreciate if you do :)

Anyway, I just wanna ask, how do you do the scoreboard thing? I think it's really cool and I may want to incorporate it into my story. Thanks!

It was a bit of a bummer, but I've restarted it and we're 7 games in now. I'll make sure to check your story out. Find any Sky Sports match report, click F12, find the 'live scoreboard' section of the HTML code, and edit all the values with your teams, scorers, badges etc. :)

It was a bit of a bummer, but I've restarted it and we're 7 games in now. I'll make sure to check your story out. Find any Sky Sports match report, click F12, find the 'live scoreboard' section of the HTML code, and edit all the values with your teams, scorers, badges etc. :)

Hey thanks man, will give it a shot! I've read your new story, and it seems everything has been better there than in your old save file. All the best!

Hey thanks man, will give it a shot! I've read your new story, and it seems everything has been better there than in your old save file. All the best!

If you need a hand get in touch and I'll make some for you! I'm still sticking to the transfer rules which will make things interesting, plus the average age of the squad is about 67