smiles1000

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

At a news conference this morning Tony Fernandes has announced that 25 year old Thomas Hickman will take over from immediate affect as manager of Queens Park Rangers football club.

What has happened to Harry Rednapp is still unknown and he hasn't been seen for over a week.

Last edited:
Pre-season

Boca (Home)
Won 1-0
View attachment 353838

AFC Wimbedon (Away)
Won 3-2
View attachment 353841

Notts County (Away)
Won 3-2
View attachment 353843

Valencia (Home)
Won 2-1
View attachment 353846

Derby County (Away)
Won 2-1
View attachment 353849

Overview

A good pre-season in which the team won all of its games but at the end of the day for me, the results weren't that important because it was about getting the fitness levels and get the team used to playing together ahead of a difficult Premiership campaign.

Transfers

View attachment 353855

Charlie Austin, Craig Gardner and Mark Gonalez were all bought in to add depth to the squad and all brought in on relatively low wages in order to help the club save money who are predicted to finish £25 million in the red. My aim is to try and sell the higher earning players as soon as I can in order to help the club stay afloat.

August

Premier League
Arsenal (Home)
Won 2-0
View attachment 353860

A fantastic start to the season with a win against Arsenal on the opening day. The team defended well and countered attacked whenever the opportunity rose scoring two good goals.

Premier League

Sunderland (Away)
Drew 0-0
View attachment 353862

A game we should have won in which Sunderland were more bothered about fouling us seeing at the amount of bookings they had and the eventual sending off. We need to finish our chances more in order to win games.

Capital One Cup (2nd Round)

Swindon (Away)
Won 1-0
View attachment 353865

A scrappy game which we dominated and need to finish more of our chances in order to kill games off. Another game in which the opposition concede a lot of fouls against us so I don't know if this will become a regular occurrence. I hope not otherwise we are going to end up with a lot of injuries.

League Table

View attachment 353866

An unbeaten start to the campaign and through to the next round of the cup which is nice. Hope this continues

Last edited: