BREAKING NEWS

Mark Hughes quits job as manager of Queens Park Rangers Football Club. The club have immediately moved to bring in 25 year old Thomas Hickman as there new manager.

Thoughts from the new manager

Mark did a fantastic job last season keeping the club in the Premier League and hopefully we can build on this and make the club well established in the Premier League before going on to win trophies.

gd luck...QPR have a gd squad...maybe u should sign another striker as bk up to cisse..

Transfers

View attachment 298951
I was having a look at the finances of the club to see exactly what money was available and if money was spent on new signings, how exactly this would affect the club. I was shocked to find that the club was predicted to be £17 million in the red of the season so I decided to transfer list all the big earners even they had just joined in order to reduce the wage budget and make some much need capital for the club. During the transfer window I managed to get rid of a few players as can be seen above and managed to find suitable replacements for small prices and lower wages. I'm thinking I may have to take the massive loss for this season and then next summer try to get rid of the rest of the high earners and replace them with players with smaller wage demands. This would mean that it would be the second summer running that the squad has been changed but its a necessary step to preserve the future of the club.

Any comments will be appreciated and I will try to respond as soon as I can

dont wanna be mean or anything but feel you'll struggle as Cisse and Zamora have left you got Forssell and Piquionne who i feel are both championship-league 1 players but will have to see

Pre Season Fixtures
View attachment 298952

Until the last game preseason was going well but we had a disapointing loss against Valencia but there a good team and it was a well fought game.

August
View attachment 298953
A disappointing start to the season with loss to Fulham but the team bounced back well with the win against Reading thanks to a goal from Park Ji Sung. It was disappointing to go out of the cup especially being 2-0 up at one point and Leeds having a man sent off but it just wasn't to be. The goalscorers were Shaun Wright Phillips, Alejandro Faurlin, Mikael Forssel and Jamie Mackie.

Any comments much appreciated

dont wanna be mean or anything but feel you'll struggle as Cisse and Zamora have left you got Forssell and Piquionne who i feel are both championship-league 1 players but will have to see

I have worried about that but I haven't been lacking for goals yet. This may be a different come later in the season but i still have a decent amount in the transfer budget left to use if needs be

September and October

View attachment 299243

A good win to start the month with a win against West Bromwich Albion especially coming from 2-0 down thanks to goals from Jamie Mackie, Wellington Nem and Park Ji Sung. Next up was a visit from league leader Manchester United which we were unlucky to lose with us dominating the game but not taking our chances. Wigan were beaten thanks to late goals from Shaun Wright Philips and Jamie Mackie. The team ended the month with a run of 4 consecutive losses which has left the team 2 places above the relegation zone.

Any comments on the layout or just the story itself will be appreciated and I will post the league table at the end of the next update because I forgot to take a screenshot of it at the end of October.

November and December

View attachment 299756
A good start to the month with two wins but this ended up bad with four consecutive losses. A win against Newcastle stopped the rot but two more consecutive losses didn't help. We ended December with a win and a draw in order to finish the year on a high.

unluckey with fixture..chelsea,man city then spurs is never easy,,gd luck hope u keep them up

You did well getting as much you did for those players you sold as I'm QPR an issue struggle to even get rid of the players I don't want, let alone get that much. Like over 7 million for Cisse?! Fair play. Should of kept Rob Hulse though, he's good back up

unluckey with fixture..chelsea,man city then spurs is never easy,,gd luck hope u keep them up

i hope so

You did well getting as much you did for those players you sold as I'm QPR an issue struggle to even get rid of the players I don't want, let alone get that much. Like over 7 million for Cisse?! Fair play. Should of kept Rob Hulse though, he's good back up

I kind have wished i had cause had some injuries but not doing to bad now for goals

January
View attachment 301342

I found this month the squad struggled to cope with the amount of games because we lost 3 players to African Cup of Nations, as well players being sold, the new signings brought in to replace these, took time to settle in. I would have also liked a longer cup run but the squad was tired and had to rotate to members of the reserves.

Transfers

View attachment 301345

Managed to get rid off a few more of the high earners but had to bring players in as replacements and to cover the players we lost to the African Cup of Nations.

Can we have a link for the download to this challenge i would love to have a go at this

Can we have a link for the download to this challenge i would love to have a go at this

it was just an ordinary career mode that i started and just realised how bad it was as i started playing. Unfortunately i have lost the save due to my laptop breaking and having to be wiped :(