MagicWithin

Reaction score
View attachment 238439
OYSTON HAS RELUCTANTLY AGREED TO SELL BLACKPOOL FC TO AN UNKNOWN BUYER!

It is thought to be that the new buyer will invest heavily into Blackpool and hopefully achieve promotion back to the Premier League. Blackpool fans may feel a hope of relief as one of the most hated chairman according to our recent study has decided to leave the club. Sources understand that the buyer is an Arab who has made his wealth as a real estate agency in Dubai! We however don't know how he will reshape the club!

View attachment 238438

We will get reaction of the fans soon and give you more about the surprising development at Blackpool!

Last edited:
View attachment 238437
Abdul Kader Kamal, A man from UAE has bought Blackpool from Karl Oyston. It is understood he's going to reshape the whole of the club into a world class team. However he has promised Blackpool fans that he won't take money from the club and will appoint a manager which knows the league very well and promises to provide transfer funds.

View attachment 238436

Reporter-: "What do you think personally of oyston gone?"

Fan-: "It's a great day for the club and hopefully we can progress into a top tier championship team with the new owner. It feels like a new era for the club and fans."

Reporter-: "How do you think other fans will react like?"

Fan-: "It's a momentous occasion for everyone linked towards the club so they will be extremely happy that Karl Oyston has f****d off"

We also managed to catch a few words from the new owner Abdul before.

Reporter-: "You have just bought Blackpool FC, why did you buy them instead of a more financial secured club?"

Abdul-: "I remember seeing Blackpool in the premier league under Ian Holloway and I think it's such a shame that they have been relegated to league 1. I want to rebuild them into a European challenging team, Thank you."

View attachment 238425
Blackpool have appointed Nigel Pearson after he was sacked last June!

This is a surprising appointment has shocked many football fans throughout the world as not many people would have expected Nigel 'You're an Ostrich' Pearson to be appointed as Blackpool Fc manager. Accouding to sky sources the reason he went to Blackpool was because of the rebuilding process promised by Abdul as he will have a bit of money for league 1. However, he has been told he has to get the club promoted this year or he'd be facing the sack.

View attachment 238421

Abdul has stated-: "We are extremely happy to welcome Nigel to the club. We had seen the miraculous escape he had done with Leicester and having talked to him he seemed keep on the idea of getting Blackpool a top team in Europe."

Nigel on his appointment-: "This is a great club which has declined under former owner Karl Oyston. However Abdul has told me his plans for the club and I fully agree with them and want to not see Blackpool suffer anymore."

Fans have commented on the recent appointment of Nigel Pearson:

Fred -President of the Blackpool supporter trust-: "As a fan base this shoes real ambition for us to reach the premier league where we belong!"

Abdul and Nigel have recruited; Rory Boulding, Leroy Leita, Rob Taylor, Sanchez Watt, Dan Woodards and Lescinel Jean-Francois all on free transfers which is fairly surprising given the resources available give to Nigel!

Last edited: