Merrykieran2

Reaction score
hi guys this is going to be my first real attempt at a fm manager story thing and i hope its going to be awesome.

so i'm not being a former player going into management (not that i don't like them at all) its just going to be me at tottenham hoping to turn their fortunes around. it's fair to say that the past few years haven't been grear for spurs with failing to qualify for the champions league in the past 3 years and one of their brightest moments of late has been Harry Kane who led them to the capital one cup final where they tragically lost out to eventual premier league champions Chelsea. i rate Mauricio pochettino as a manager but i don't think he is the guy to lead them the the champions league and eventually the premier league. that's where i come in and i just want to say if you notice the date i am very far into this already as i only just decided to do this.

Last edited:
View attachment 218671
so as you can see i made a lot of transfers in this window and i'm going to go through them all so i would take a seat and get a cup of something nice because this could take a while.
ins

so first up we have Emanuel Mammana who we signed from river plate for 4.2 million pounds. Mammana has been a very good young player for many years now and i though why not pick him up as he looks very good again this year and i got him for an extremely cheap price so hopefully i can make a large profit in the future on him and he is going to be used this year as my 4th/5th choice CB.
View attachment 218668

so next on the list is Felix Passlack who i got on an extraordinary deal of a 1.4 million compensation fee. yes you can get this absolutely incredibly high potential youngster for just a compensation fee. can't wait to see how he turns out. you can see we have loaned him out straight away to our new feeder club: Viktoria Plzen.
View attachment 218667

after him we have Ruben Garcia from Levante for 7.5 million. this was a pretty unexpected deal on what my transfer targets were but he has very decent potential ability and good current ability and his release clause was just 7.5 million. can play anywhere across attacking midfield so is a class backup to have.
View attachment 218666

next up is probably my worst signing of the window, Haris Seferovic. i knew we needed strikers and this guy look decent on the scout report but when i got him i am quite unimpressed and i thing we have overspent on him largely. as i said probably my worst signing.
View attachment 218663

Predrag Rajkovic is a young high potential goalkeeper who i signed from Tel Aviv and will probably be Lloris' future replacement. for now though he is on loan at Italian side Torino as he is yet to gain a work permit.
View attachment 218662

Callum Wilson is probably a very well know player by know after a few very good championship seasons before getting promoted with Bournemouth and scoring quite a few goals before sadly picking up an injury. we picked him up on this however injury-free for 13.5 million as i wanted one more striker and Wilson was young and English so he was a perfect backup to Harry Kane another young and English striker.
View attachment 218659

Luan is the next player on my list and he is a very promising talent. saw him on an FM youtube video i was watching and he was playing decently so i looked him up a picked up for a bargain fee of 5 million so really looking forward to seeing how he does for us.

View attachment 218658

the penultimate player is Jonathan Calleri from Boca juniors for 5 million but he was loaned straight back to them as we did not need him instantly. bought him because he was good on previous fm's so hope he does well.
View attachment 218657

the final signing is a fairly recent one by me and it's ron vlaar on a free transfer. he is still injured for 2 month but i felt i was lacking a good backup cb so when he returns from his injury should be decent enough.

View attachment 218656

so let me know what you think of these signings and recommend any for January. i will post the sales later as have to go out but hope you enjoyed this.

Last edited:
outs

right i know i said i was going out but i have time for a few more updates.

so the main and most expensive sale was Fazio to Manchester united for 20 million as they were interested, it was over his valuation and Aldeweireld (sorry for spelling) and Vertonghen are better.

the only other sale was Kyle walker to Liverpool for 11 million as once again it was over his valuation so i was happy to accept as Dier is younger and rated better.

you may have seen that we loaned Nacer Chadli out to Atletico and this was simply because he requested to leave but he was worth 24 mil and teams wouldnt over over 11 so i loaned out and hopefully he comes back happier.

right so after that we have the staff ins and outs and because not everyone is interested in this i wont comment on them individually.

View attachment 218652
so after that we have the friendly results which were positive but i wont comment on these individually either as they are pretty insignificant.
View attachment 218651View attachment 218648
View attachment 218650View attachment 218649View attachment 218647
so that's all i'll be back with the first month of pl games. see ya then

right its now time for what everyone has been waiting for: the start of the bpl season and before it starts i want to say that i will be getting the player faces and team badges soon but for now they are the default so sorry about that. anyway into the first game.
btw here is my tactic
View attachment 218630View attachment 218629
View attachment 218632

what a way to start of the season. an amazing 5-0 victory. yes it's against a newly promoted team but to get 5 goals, a clean sheet and the opposition not even having a shot is superb. sorry Bournemouth fans but it doesn't look good this season in FM.
so after that brilliant win we would go away to the King Power Stadium to play the side in form in real life, Leicester.
View attachment 218627

so as you can see it was a hard fought game but in the end we came out victorious in a game that could have went either way. good to see Harry Kane popping up when we need him to.
next up we returned to White Hart Lane to play last years runners up Manchester City in what would be one of the most difficult matches we would have this season.
View attachment 218626

however it did not turn out to be difficult as we ran away with a 4-1 victory and it should have been 4-0 but we got a bit complacent at the end and let De Bruyne score but still to smash Manchester City leaves us in a very good situation. As you can see Luan made his debut in this game but was ineffectual and only got a 6.9.
View attachment 218625
the final game in this month would be up against Everton and we would leave the transfer window with 4 wins out of 4 after a Heung-Min Son brace after the break inspired our victory. Luan came of the bench and got both assists and an 8.9 rating so very promising signs.
anyway that's the end of August and the monthly roundup and it was a brilliant month. stick around for the next part very soon

Very, very good start. Never easy to play against City, but you absolutely smashed them! I love Spurs. They have some top quality players and if you make the right signings over the next few seasons and get the most out of players like Kane, Bentaleb, Alli, Dier and Lamela you'll do great :)

Very, very good start. Never easy to play against City, but you absolutely smashed them! I love Spurs. They have some top quality players and if you make the right signings over the next few seasons and get the most out of players like Kane, Bentaleb, Alli, Dier and Lamela you'll do great :)
definitely. there young talent is why i picked them. dier looks incredible this year so i recommend him and i couldn't believe that city game

right guys so i'm back with another update. i want to start by saying thanks for the support so far as it's been incredible. anyway enough of that lets get into the September games.
so before the first game there was an international break and Luan got his first Brazil cap and also got a goal. sadly in that game he also picked up an injury and was going to be out for 6 weeks to 2 months which was really disappointing but what can you do.
View attachment 218595
​so after a 100% start to the season the first slip-up came against West Brom of all teams which really disappointed me as we should be challenging for the champions league and we shouldn't be slipping up against a relegation battling side. it was also a bit annoying as they scored in the first and last minute when we clearly were the better side.
so after that we would go into the Europa league group stages and i want to at least reach the semis in this competition although i feel our team could win it.
View attachment 218592
well... that could have gone better. really, really disappointing as we were narrowly beaten by lazio.
we couldn't think about that too much however as we had the pl champions Chelsea at home and after destroying Manchester City i was quietly confident.
View attachment 218586
​i will take that result everyday of the week! a 1-1 draw is great considering Chelsea set themselves up defensively and we were dominated the whole game and stole a draw from them.
After this i went into another cup competition but this time it was the capital one cup against Preston so i could name my second team to play them.
View attachment 218578
a 2-1 win isn't massive but i think it's good as Wilson (who so far has been average) got a double and we came away victors.
View attachment 218574
for the final game of the month we played Sunderland and a 2-0 win was decent especially with our 2 best players getting on the score sheet: Lamela and Eriksen who have been incredible so far.
well that's the end of another month and we're now nearly up to date so thanks for reading and i'll see you next time.

View attachment 967623
so as you can see i made a lot of transfers in this window and i'm going to go through them all so i would take a seat and get a cup of something nice because this could take a while.
ins

so first up we have Emanuel Mammana who we signed from river plate for 4.2 million pounds. Mammana has been a very good young player for many years now and i though why not pick him up as he looks very good again this year and i got him for an extremely cheap price so hopefully i can make a large profit in the future on him and he is going to be used this year as my 4th/5th choice CB.
View attachment 967629

so next on the list is Felix Passlack who i got on an extraordinary deal of a 1.4 million compensation fee. yes you can get this absolutely incredibly high potential youngster for just a compensation fee. can't wait to see how he turns out. you can see we have loaned him out straight away to our new feeder club: Viktoria Plzen.
View attachment 967631

after him we have Ruben Garcia from Levante for 7.5 million. this was a pretty unexpected deal on what my transfer targets were but he has very decent potential ability and good current ability and his release clause was just 7.5 million. can play anywhere across attacking midfield so is a class backup to have.
View attachment 967634

next up is probably my worst signing of the window, Haris Seferovic. i knew we needed strikers and this guy look decent on the scout report but when i got him i am quite unimpressed and i thing we have overspent on him largely. as i said probably my worst signing.
View attachment 967639

Predrag Rajkovic is a young high potential goalkeeper who i signed from Tel Aviv and will probably be Lloris' future replacement. for now though he is on loan at Italian side Torino as he is yet to gain a work permit.
View attachment 967640

Callum Wilson is probably a very well know player by know after a few very good championship seasons before getting promoted with Bournemouth and scoring quite a few goals before sadly picking up an injury. we picked him up on this however injury-free for 13.5 million as i wanted one more striker and Wilson was young and English so he was a perfect backup to Harry Kane another young and English striker.
View attachment 967647

Luan is the next player on my list and he is a very promising talent. saw him on an FM youtube video i was watching and he was playing decently so i looked him up a picked up for a bargain fee of 5 million so really looking forward to seeing how he does for us.

View attachment 967651

the penultimate player is Jonathan Calleri from Boca juniors for 5 million but he was loaned straight back to them as we did not need him instantly. bought him because he was good on previous fm's so hope he does well.
View attachment 967654

the final signing is a fairly recent one by me and it's ron vlaar on a free transfer. he is still injured for 2 month but i felt i was lacking a good backup cb so when he returns from his injury should be decent enough.

View attachment 967655

so let me know what you think of these signings and recommend any for January. i will post the sales later as have to go out but hope you enjoyed this.

looks like a good
o.png

whats up guys. i'm back again with another monthly update and this one actually gets us up to date with where i am now so the updates won't be as frequent. anyway lets get into this.
View attachment 218524
this was a great result to get our Europa league campaign back on track after that Lazio loss. Seferovic scoring which was good to see.
View attachment 218522
Next up was newly promoted Norwich and i was disappointed with this game despite a 2-0 victory because of the amount of chances we had. Lamela played superbly on the day and made up for our lack of finishing.
View attachment 218519
yet another game that i was disappointed with but this time because of the defense this time as they concede two and get dominated by Stoke whose goals came in stoppage time in both games.

View attachment 218518
sadly after that game we see Bentaleb has picked a 3 week injury which is annoying as i loaned out Alli because i felt we had enough midfielders.
View attachment 218517
so after that Stoke game it means we've gone 9 games unbeaten and our only loss is against Lazio this season.
View attachment 218514View attachment 218513
two other noteworthy emails were Townsend and Seferovic coming to us about being unhappy but both could be leaving in January as i don't rate Towns and Seferovic seems to be a bad signing.
View attachment 218509
back into europa league action and Luan returned from injury to score and get injured again. bit annoyed at that as he was clearly match ready and picked up another injury hopefully he doesn't become injury prone. the first half was in my opinion the best performance of the season so far but once Luan went off the team lacked creativity and they got a goal back. 3-1 victory!
View attachment 218508
not much to say about this apart from the fact that once again we squandered too many chances.
View attachment 218507
nice to know that FM still knows how to give me a heart attack. struggle past Newcastle in the cup on penalties with Michel Vorm being the hero in the pen shoot out by saving Newcastle's first 2 pens.
View attachment 218506
some good news after that game with the board giving us an increased wage budget which helps because after we signed Vlaar we had very little budget left.
thanks for reading once again and i'll see you guys soon. also the January window is up soon so let me know some transfer targets.

right the November update now and this is going to be a big one so make sure you're sitting comfortably.
View attachment 218458
​so on the 1st of November we came up against one of the best defenses in the league this season so i was happy to come away with a 1-0 victory thanks to a Ruben Garcia strike.
View attachment 218457View attachment 218456
some good and bad news here with our junior budget getting increased but son, one of our most influential players this season, picks up a 3-4 week injury. not good!
View attachment 218455
one of our best attacking performances this season but by far the worst defensively. Wimmer got sent off after 9 minutes so i had to switch to a 3-2-3-1 formation so i can't blame the defense that much because we had to improvise massively but what can you do. biggest positive was a brace for Shaquile Coulthirst, a youngster who we gave his debut and he played amazingly for us.
View attachment 218454View attachment 218453View attachment 218452
so after that game you can see that Wimmer got a 1 game ban and i gave him a fine which he reacted badly to but then accepted it when i had a chat with him. also Bentaleb returns to training and he will hopefully be first team ready again soon.
View attachment 218451
i came into this game against Manchester United with a bit of worry as United were just behind us in the league and they always seemed to be my bogey team on fm15. however we came away with a solid 2-1 win and we would have kept a clean sheet were it not for complacency right at the end of the game.
View attachment 218450View attachment 218449View attachment 218448View attachment 218447View attachment 218446View attachment 218445View attachment 218444
lots to update you on here as we headed into a very annoying international break as it brought injuries to Ben Davies and top goalscorer Harry Kane. after that you can see that Andros Townsend is on his way to Leverkusen for just under 9 million as he was unneeded and 9 mil is good money for him. some good news is that Ron Vlaar is returning soon and will be match-fit within weeks. As you can see Dembele has got a new contract as it ran out in 2017 and Monaco were interested so i wanted to get him tied down. Also Seferovic once again causing trouble and he will probably be following Townsend out the club.
View attachment 218443
so a draw is not the worst result and we were lucky to get the win due to Liverpools dominance so that's a good score.
View attachment 218442View attachment 218441View attachment 218440View attachment 218439
well... this is getting a bit frustrating now. as you can see luan lasted 11 minutes of that Liverpool match despite me using him more wisely by giving him a few sub and u21 appearances but it hasn't made a difference it seems. also Bentaleb picks up another injury and Lamela as well so now we have a bit of an injury crisis on our hands. Some more bad news with our work permit application for our young goalkeeper being rejected which is frustrating.
View attachment 218438
it was a very changed side that lined up against Lazio with young striker Shayon Harrison making his debut off the bench so i'm glad that we didn't lose this time against them.
View attachment 218437View attachment 218436
following that game you can see we have qualified for the next round and that we're enjoying a good start to my spurs career.
View attachment 218434
After 2 draws in a row i went to 19th placed Aston Villa hoping for a solid victory and that's exactly what i got. Townsend gets what may be his final goal and Ruben Garcia gets a goal to make up for the absence of Lamela.
View attachment 218433
so that wraps up the recap with us sitting 2nd in the pl, 4 points off Chelsea at the top but there's already a 10 point gap between us and Manchester United so i don't want to speak to soon but it seems this is a two horse title race.
Anyway hope you enjoyed and i'll see you with the December recap very soon.

right guys welcome back to the December update and get yourself ready for another long update- the last of 2015
View attachment 218244View attachment 218243
i have a serious injury crisis so far and Wimmer can join them which annoys me but on the positive we've confirmed the signing of Rico, another young goalkeeper who is going to replace Vorm as the backup to Lloris.
View attachment 218242
sometimes i wonder whether this game is actually trying to kill me. we get a 93rd minute goal to squeak into extra time and more Vorm heroics send us through the penalty shootout once again.
View attachment 218234
absolutely great result against the rivals in the north London derby and couldn't have asked for a better game.
View attachment 218231View attachment 218230View attachment 218229View attachment 218228View attachment 218227View attachment 218226View attachment 218225
lots of noteworthy emails here to comment upon. as you can see Son is injured once again which is frustrating but what can you do. good news however with the board increasing our amount of scouts,physios and coaches and we confirm that we are going to be signing Lucas Lima for 9 million as he is very good and that is a bargain for the player that is going to partner Bentaleb in midfield. with Lima coming in we get some money in from the sale of unneeded Pritchard who is on his way to Crystal Palace.
View attachment 218224View attachment 218223
so I've been saying it for ages and now it's happened. Seferovic is leaving for 2mil less than we payed for him but i'm fine with that and Kane wanted to leave to City because they could offer him more money but we just offered him a pay increase and continue.
View attachment 218221View attachment 218220
this game was the last Europa League one and the 3-1 win wasn't enough to make us finish 1st in the group but we will hopefully get a good draw anyway.
View attachment 218219
​most disappointing result this year with the amount of chances we had and to not score is annoying.
View attachment 218218View attachment 218217View attachment 218216View attachment 218215View attachment 218214
so i asked for a good Europa League draw and Dinamo seems to be a decent one and i'm delighted that Kane and Luan signed new contracts as there were teams sniffing around. we also got Colchester in the cup and we set a new tottenham record for wins.
View attachment 218212
Harry Kane returns and instantly makes an impact getting a brace against a tricky Swansea side. still need to convert more of our chances.
View attachment 218211
Another injury which is frustrating especially to our best defender but what can you do.
View attachment 218210
Another 2-0 victory with another player scoring twice with Lamela scoring both this time and helping us to another easy victory.
View attachment 218209
Another Premier League game against Swansea but this time it's a 4-1 win this time which means we end the first half of the season with no losses in the Prem and only one loss in total.
View attachment 218206
so we end December level with Chelsea on points and hoping that in the January window we can pick up players to take us to the title.
View attachment 218204
and it's been a long time coming but there's finally been a managerial sacking and it's new Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce that got the axe.
well that's the end of another update hope you enjoyed and i'll see you next time.

Even though I am not particularly fond of the Spurs I must admit that you have gotten the maximum out of them so far. Will be interesting to see how the january transfer window will affect the balance of your squad.

Even though I am not particularly fond of the Spurs I must admit that you have gotten the maximum out of them so far. Will be interesting to see how the january transfer window will affect the balance of your squad.
thanks. im not too keen either but they have great young talent and it's been really fun so far

what's up guys and welcome to the January update and boy is it eventful. without further ado let's get into this.
View attachment 218068View attachment 218073View attachment 218072View attachment 218071View attachment 218070View attachment 218069View attachment 218067View attachment 218066View attachment 218065View attachment 218064
lots and lots of emails as we begin January of course with players leaving and joining. Typically Messi wins the world golden ball and world player of the year which i assume is the Ballon D'or. In the team of the year we have one player which is Hugo Lloris. Along with that Son gets the Asian young player of the year and Bernardo Silva wins the golden boy. onto the transfers now with Townsend and Seferovic on the out and i will go over the signings individually.
View attachment 218063
Lucas Lima came in for 9 million and his value rocketed to 19.5 which is great to see as i had my doubts about him. He will play in a new position in my formation which is a center mid on attack and he will replace Dembele in the first eleven.
View attachment 218061
Sergio Rico is a young Spanish keeper who i really recommend as he has an 8.5 million release clause which we exercised and he has great potential to possibly replace Lloris or just sell for major profit.
View attachment 218054
coming into this game Bournemouth were bottom with only two wins and to only win 3-2 with a goal at the very end is so disappointing but we do get the win through a Son hat trick. on the positives the game sent us top as Chelsea drew 0-0 with Liverpool.
View attachment 218053 View attachment 218052View attachment 218048
so after that game we can see that Luan is back from injury and Mammana learned from Vertonghen.
View attachment 218047
so another new signing is a bit of gamble on my behalf as I've never heard of this guy and he couldn't get a work permit so we loaned him out to Heracles. seems to have decent potential though.
View attachment 218043
the draw for the Capital One cup semi final gave us a repeat of last years final and in the first leg i would have preferred to win but i will take a draw against Chelsea any day.
View attachment 218028View attachment 218027View attachment 218026View attachment 218022View attachment 218019
A few more things to update you on here and you can see my change of formation to fit Lima into our system. you can also see that we signed Andre Carrillo and Andrija Zivkovic on pre contracts to arrive in the summer and they will be great additions as Carrillo is already very good and Zivkovic always has good potential.
Also as you can see Vorm has gone for nothing but i'm fine with that as i get his wages off my team.
View attachment 218001
most of my cup games have went to pens in the cap one cup so i'm happy that this time we got a solid outright victory in the FA cup. Coulthirst once again scoring and Jonathan Calleri gets his first for the club as well.
View attachment 217994View attachment 217993
Well this may be a pretty weird signing but we do sign Klose as he is a decent backup but i mainly signed him as he is a great role model for the young strikers that will come through at the club. Also the FA cup has given us a very tasty match in Manchester United.
View attachment 217992
When your strikers aren't scoring you always want to have your wingers there to help your side out and that's what we had in this game. just something to note Garcia scored just 3 minutes after coming on as a sub.
View attachment 217989View attachment 217986View attachment 217984View attachment 217982View attachment 217980
Danny Rose is an idiot. i turned down a bid for him from Manchester United who just note are below us in the league by a considerable margin and he comes to me and asks for a move away to win a league. 16 million is what i got and rose is of to a much worse league and we replace him with someone who i consider just as good and he has higher potential. Also worth noting that Chelsea bought Calum Chambers from rivals Arsenal in a move that reminds me quite a bit of Ashley Cole when Chelsea bought him from Arsenal.
View attachment 217978
yep that man is Terence Kongolo who we snapped up from Feyenoord for 1 million less than we sold rose for and he is a great capture for the football club. can also play CB.
View attachment 217976
disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful. we go half a season unbeaten and then get absolutely battered by Manchester city who we destroyed earlier in the season and now they get their revenge. it's a shame because Chelsea go back top on goal difference.
View attachment 217975View attachment 217974
so you may remember in the last part that there was finally a managerial sacking in the premier league and Sunderland replaced Allardyce with Spanish legend Fernando Hierro and we sign a young Spanish player: Sergi Samper on loan from Barca.
View attachment 217969
i am absolutely delighted with this result as we knock out holders Chelsea and get into a Capital One cup final for the second year in a row. once again our wingers are our saviors.
View attachment 217964View attachment 217962View attachment 217961
so after that result you can see that in the final we will try to avenge that earlier defeat as we have to play Manchester City. That task will not be made any easier by the fact that Jan Vertonghen has gone to Real Madrid for 28 million. Jan was really unhappy at the Rose sale and nothing i said helped and he requested to leave so i sold him for near to 30 million when his value was just 15 mil so overall we did well to get that much for him.
View attachment 217954
this game made me so happy as we played a backup side against United and still walked away with a win and Lucas Lima gets his first goal for the club but it was Mammana who impressed me most as he bossed the defense. overall great performance in our last game of the month.
View attachment 217952
well deadline day brings lots of shocks and this really shocked me as we sold our backup left back for 13 million and he really under-performed for me as well so i'll take what united gave us for him.
View attachment 217950View attachment 217948
am i mainstream? totally. we did what we did with kongolo and Rose and we replaced Vertonghen with a younger,better center back in Aymeric Laporte for his release clause 35.5 million.
View attachment 217947View attachment 217946
well here is Davies' replacement Dodo who was on the transfer list so we picked him up for just 4.6 million. wasn't my first option but Hull, West Ham, and Southampton wanted crazy money for Bertrand, Robertson and Cresswell so i had to make a quick signing.
View attachment 217944View attachment 217943View attachment 217942View attachment 217941View attachment 217940View attachment 217939
so at the end of that month we sit 2nd in the bpl and we have Wigan in the cup. along with that Laporte was our new record signing and some interesting transfers were Zouma going to Bayern and Newcastle picking up a bargain on Pato.

anyway that rounds up January, i hope you enjoyed, let me know what you thought of my transfers and i'll see you very soon

right guys i'm back with a much smaller update than that past 2 or 3 have been.
View attachment 969626

this game can be a bit annoying at times. 32 shots 1 goal in the 86th minute. Everton had 4 shots and got a 2-1 victory with Baines scoring a 89th minute free kick.
View attachment 969627
great way to bounce back despite conceding 2 with Lamela stealing the show with a goal and 2 assists.
View attachment 969632
this game was over just after half an hour with another victory over Chelsea and we are yet to lose to Chelsea in 4 games.
View attachment 969640
Aston Villa have sacked De Boer after just half a season as they languish at the bottom of the league.
View attachment 969641

Son has been incredible so far this season and 2 goals and an assist help us to a 5-3 victory over Dinamo in the first leg.
View attachment 969642
Easy game made to look harder than it was with both our goals coming towards the end of the game. Through to the next round of the FA Cup we go.
View attachment 217769
since the United draw we've been pretty lucky with the teams we've been drawn against in the FA cup and no disrespect to Sheffield Wednesday but we got the easiest draw out of all the teams that were in there. good times.
View attachment 217763
couldn't have asked for a better performance away in Croatia but major concern as Hugo Lloris picks up an injury.
View attachment 217760View attachment 217758View attachment 217757
well Lloris suffered a damaged neck and would be out for 3 weeks meaning he misses the Capital One Cup final and some big league games as well. The Europa League has thrown up a very interesting tie against London rivals West Ham and it will be interesting to see how we fare against Slaven Bilics' side. Also Lamela got player of the month as we dominate all 3 places.
View attachment 217755View attachment 217754
so yes the final game of the month was an absolutely massive one with us keen to get our first silverware. So after dispatching of last years winners Chelsea in the semis we had to face off against the team that won it before them, Manchester City. to say i was nervous would be an understatement.
View attachment 217751View attachment 217750View attachment 217749View attachment 217748
i am buzzing right now. what a victory for the lads and we get our first silverware of the save. you may be thinking well its just the League Cup it's nothing big. well it is for me as i set myself the targets of one of either the League cup or the FA cup this season and i have achieved one at least.
View attachment 217746
at the end of the month we trail Chelsea by two points but have two games in hand so that it will be interesting to see how the table looks next month.
Anyway once again thanks for reading and i'll see you all next time.