well guys March update now and sorry if the updates slow down but i'm at school again so i'm hoping to do an update every two days
View attachment 217130View attachment 217123View attachment 217129View attachment 217128View attachment 217127View attachment 217125
well the month started with the annual youth intake and these are the best guys that we got and i think that the best one is good but i'm not so sure so let me know.
View attachment 217117
so we started last month with a defeat to Everton and we start this one with a terrible 1-0 defeat to Norwich with us only having 31% possession and i just have to admit that we deserved nothing of this one.
View attachment 217111
A good victory here in the first leg of the Europa League giving us an easy 2nd leg.
View attachment 217116
the dodgy start to the month continues with a 2-2 draw and we wasted way too many chances causing a replay.
View attachment 217115
once again the easiest draw we could have got if we get past Sheffield Wednesday
View attachment 217114
so after Frank De Boer was sacked by Villa they replaced him with former England manager Sven-Goran Eriikson
View attachment 217113
so Luan doesn't get called up for Brazil but it's what the report says that annoyed me. it says that he may need to go to a better team than Spurs despite sitting 2nd n the PL
View attachment 217112
this draw was enough to send us through and nice to see Erik Lamela and Kane continuing their great form so far this campaign.
View attachment 217109
the final match of the month was against Sheffield Wednesday and we scraped through the replay with another Lamela goal sending us through.
View attachment 217106View attachment 217105View attachment 217104
well a mix of news here with two draws made and we get hull in the cup and we Liverpool in the Europa League so we have had 2 teams from England in the knockout stage. Also Manchester city sack Pellegrini despite being 3rd in the league.
View attachment 217101View attachment 217100
so i signed this 15 year old on a free and i think he could be decent so let me know about this please.
View attachment 217099
so in the league we are 2nd still with 64 points and 10 behind Chelsea but we could jump above them with our 4 games in hand.

Congratulations on winning the Capital One Cup! You're also going very strong in the league and I imagine that with your current form you'll be able to overtake Chelsea aswell. Also about that regen, personally I wouldn't go for him as he doesn't seem that good to me but again that's just me.

Congrates on the coc victory! Hopefully you can put some pressure on chelsea by winning atleast 3 of those games in hand.
That regen looks good to me, great basic stats for a cb. Also 15 for determination will help to help him progress, will be interesting to see how he does in years to come.

Congrates on the coc victory! Hopefully you can put some pressure on chelsea by winning atleast 3 of those games in hand.
That regen looks good to me, great basic stats for a cb. Also 15 for determination will help to help him progress, will be interesting to see how he does in years to come.
thanks should be really interesting to see how he develops :)

Congratulations on winning the Capital One Cup! You're also going very strong in the league and I imagine that with your current form you'll be able to overtake Chelsea aswell. Also about that regen, personally I wouldn't go for him as he doesn't seem that good to me but again that's just me.
thanks i really hope we can overtke chelsea but our games upcoming are massive with teams like united and liverpool

well here it is. A double update with April and May in one as i got too excited and played both so i thought why not see what happens.
View attachment 972555
Great way to start the month and Harry Kane scores again
View attachment 972558
so after Pellegrini was sacked Man City replaced him with former Madrid manager Ancelotti
View attachment 972560
This is what i wanted. to dominate liverpool away for an easier home leg and that's exactly what we did.
View attachment 972562
Another injury for Kane!
View attachment 972567
So the 2nd of 3 consecutive games against Liverpool brings the best win of the season and we totally dominated this game and the game was over after 35 minutes.
View attachment 972565
Nabil Bentaleb's sole goal just adds to the fist leg victory after 3 wins over Liverpool.
View attachment 972569
Another English team in the semi finals with Arsenal this team and a North London derby in the semis.
View attachment 972572
Aston villa stole a draw here after we destroyed them but only Bentaleb scored a goal for us.
View attachment 972574
Great way to bounce back by absolutely hammering Sunderland.
View attachment 972577View attachment 972578
We did it we're in another final and it's against City again. fair play to Hull they were very competent but we go through.
View attachment 972580View attachment 972582
Well double relegation confirmed here with both Sunderland and Bournemouth returning to the Championship.
View attachment 972583
Very disappointed to be pegged back by an OG but we can still look forward to the Europa League games.
View attachment 972586View attachment 972588
Well my main goal this season was Champions League qualification and that's what we have here and given a very nice budget of a little over 40 million.
View attachment 972591
Absolutely gutted and our Europa League hopes are almost over and the fans weren't too happy either.
View attachment 972593View attachment 972596
Erik Lamela has been a pivotal part of our unexpected title charge this season and he gets player of the month here.
View attachment 972597
Worst way to start May with a defeat to Newcastle and we're knocked back as we chase Chelsea.
View attachment 972600
Unsung hero Ruben Garcia comes to our aid again in the 90th minute as we scrape past Palace.
View attachment 972601View attachment 972602
Well i set myself the goal of reaching the semis and we got there but i'm gutted to go to Arsenal.
View attachment 972605
In our past 2 games we've scraped 3-2 wins and our great defense this season seems to have capitulated. Lamela with a brilliant hat-trick.
View attachment 972607
So there we have it all three premier league relegation's confirmed and it's surprisingly Leicester who go down.
View attachment 972609
A Haz Kane double again gives us a win and our first clean sheet in 7 games.
View attachment 972611View attachment 972612
The 37th game in the league season sees us beat Stoke and send us top.
View attachment 972615
I couldn't believe it. all the hard work and it's undone on the last game of the season.
View attachment 972616
But this result means we are Premier league champions for the first time and it's Spurs first league since 1961.
View attachment 972619View attachment 972622View attachment 972624View attachment 972625View attachment 972626View attachment 972627View attachment 972630
Lots of news items here and as you can see the fans are delighted at our victory. Also being relegated cost Ranieri and Hierro their jobs. Great news as Lamela wins PL player of the season. Also Arsenal win the Europa League.
View attachment 972632
I am in dreamland right now after beating Manchester City again to this time claim the FA cup. honestly i didn't really care about this but happy to win it.
View attachment 972634View attachment 972637View attachment 972638View attachment 972640View attachment 972641
So in that game City went a bit dirty and Lamela and Eriksen have short injuries. also some nice new features in this game ( i think) are the awards nights with Lamela winning young and player of the season, Coulthirst getting goal of the season, and laporte being signing of the season. Another interesting stat is that we used the most players in the Premier League in 34.
View attachment 216519
So as you can see Lamela was our top scorer with 27 goals which is just 4 goals less than Bale before he joined Madrid. We also had Eriksen with most assists and our 81 goals is the best in the league.
View attachment 216518View attachment 216517
so two signings already with Demrai Gray joining for a bargain 3.5 mil and Richerly Bazoer joins for 15 million.
View attachment 216515
View attachment 216513this sums it up perfectly. Harry Kane is out and on his way to Monaco for 60 million pounds. it was too much money to reject and if he hadn't had as many injuries this year i might have considered not selling him but he did so now he's off.
View attachment 216511
Great to see that one of our loaned out players gets an award.
Any way that wraps up season 1 be sure to let me know what you think and i'll see you all next time.

guys i'm going to end this story here as i want to start a long term save and this was going to be 1 season anyways so thank yyou so much for the support and expect a new story soon.