Reaction score
I have just started a newcastle save because of what has happend today with alan shearer lol. What formation shall i play what keeper shall i sign and who shall i get saviola or darren bent?

for some reason saviola never seems to do brilliantly for me. his stats are great but he never seems to be prolific but that might just be me being rubbish, if he fits in to your plans get him but having owen and martins, maybe more of a target man would be better

and darren bent is english - but ive never had him so cant really comment

ok cheers mate
i signed saviola hope he does well i also signed david beckham for 5million i have a good feeling about this season ill. Owen is injured at the moment.

I had to Play Beckham in CM to get the best out of him. Doesn't have much pace anymore.

saviola is always poor for me, cant get the best out of him

yeah same here his stats always make me feel he should play really well but i always seems to buy him for about 3m and can usually sell him for a lot more however well he does so its not the end of the world

would go for Saviola; Bent aint that good a player.but i reckon u should try getting a target-man instead since you have Owen and Martins who if i'm not wrong,are similar to both players in more than many ways.

First game against wigan saviola scored for wasn't nowt special just a tap in but happy he got a goal won 3-0 in the end guthrie and martins. woo hoo

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

ive already got saviola mate but when owen is fully fit im just going to play saviola and owen see how that goes if not i will come back for your help when the january transfer window opens

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

saviola has scored again but only in cup against coventry 2 goals in 3 games