Say Hello To Your New Moderators

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 10K
When did this happen?!?

**** pathetic holidays, ruined my chance of being a mod.

Well done to those who did get picked... Although I am slightly suspicious about Dunc...

When did this happen?!?

**** pathetic holidays, ruined my chance of being a mod.

Well done to those who did get picked... Although I am slightly suspicious about Dunc...

I can't wait till I can infract people.. I am just gunna go through this thread, 500 points for anyone that has said my name.

;)

hey D (see's the infraction comment)..elicious... well done. good job and er.. don't go all crazy and drunk with power :P

hey D (see's the infraction comment)..elicious... well done. good job and er.. don't go all crazy and drunk with power :P

Thank you, currently, I have little power, that of moving/closing/editing threads. Unable to infract/ban, but when entrusted with the power, I shall not abuse it. :)

i feel an awesomesauce yoda quote should be inserted here...

"Remember, a Moderator's strength flows from the Forum. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. New Moderators... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the trolls." ~Yoda

Didn't know Curt was about 9 years old!

Any, well done to all the mods, particularly KevyMatts and StuW in the graphics forum, there's always a lot of needless and petty comments in there, so you'll have a job on your hands!

Oooh, new moderators! Seems like eveything happens when I'm away!

Well done to everyone who became moderators, I'm sure you'll do well :)

I'm glad because Raikan is new mod. It's fully deserved.
thanks Marko, very much appreciated :D

Congrats to all especially to chief (Raikan) as well as Stu and not forgetting cmh for being promoted to a Super Mod! Good luck peeps!! (H)
thank you mate :D

thank you for all the votes of confidence, i am sure i speak on behalf of all the new Moderators, the only thing that has changed is the colour of our names, we will continue to add value and support the Fmbase community and we are all here to help out anyone who has a problem and needs help, feel free to send me a PM if you require anything and I will gladly get back to you...

Well played guys, a bit gutted that I did not get it but the right members have been chosen.

I am sure you will all do a great job

Raikan :wub: Couldnt think of a better candidate

Well played guys, a bit gutted that I did not get it but the right members have been chosen.

i ran out of likes reading this thread :D but thank you very much Dan, much :wub:

*cough* Dan, what about me? :( *cough*

Well done everybody especially Raikan at least once a day he post a mini shortlist off players to help people in need

Dunc is a mod :O

well done to everyone that got the job, especially tiraths in the editing forum :D

I'm sure that I speak for everybody when I announce my surprise that Fatshit is not a mod! :O

The worst part is he sucks at doing it.

Back