SC 442 ASYM.CTRL - 50W 6D 4L - 154GS/33GA - Aboubakar 52G / Marega 33G / Corona 36AST

For some reason it's just not working with Google Chrome. Switched to Internet Explorer and it worked.

Ty for noticing that, I've so many versions on my folder, that I've uploaded a wrong one. Sorry. I've updated the tactic.

no problem. Going to give it a go with Arsenal (updated database) think Ozil might be an issue though.

Someone get a message to Emery.. Arsenal actually defending! started using this against Burnley.

Got 2 teams set up. Using the first team in the league and mainly youth/back ups in the cup team.

Will give an update at the end of the season.
View attachment 40235

Hi Mate

Tactic looks good. Will try it out.

You mention the "SC Trident 4123 Underdog". Is it better than yours tactic in a hard away game for example? And which one of the 3 tactics is it?

Cheers

The thing that I have noticed is that overall players rating is incredible high and I like it a lot even when you didnt got a victory!Its looks like amazing tactic in my first 10 games,Congratulation man,I would like to ask you just who takes the corners and free kicks??

Hi Mate

Tactic looks good. Will try it out.

You mention the "SC Trident 4123 Underdog". Is it better than yours tactic in a hard away game for example? And which one of the 3 tactics is it?

Cheers

Probably, this one is the tactic that gave more hope on beating giants, but it's a total different aproach on players roles and tactic formation.

SC TRIDENT UNDERDOG SHORT.DM.POACHER - 4132
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...ent-underdog-short.dm.poacher-sp-fm18.3.3.fmf

The thing that I have noticed is that overall players rating is incredible high and I like it a lot even when you didnt got a victory!Its looks like amazing tactic in my first 10 games,Congratulation man,I would like to ask you just who takes the corners and free kicks??

I usually just choose the best penalty player for penalties. About FC and corners think anyone who performs good can be choosed, except keeper, central defenders and the forwards.

Can you post some screens of your results

I'm starting a new save with the Sortitousi Data Update. I will train Wolverhampton, just with one loan transfer: Renato Sanches.
I'll post screens soon as possible. Go Wolves

I'm starting a new save with the Sortitousi Data Update. I will train Wolverhampton, just with one loan transfer: Renato Sanches.
I'll post screens soon as possible. Go Wolves

cant wait to see results

Wow, 2nd league game. Raul Jimenez and Diogo Jota are the perfect forward partnership.
View attachment 1175492View attachment 1175493

did a little test with arsenal played 4 won 4 training was balance and match prep att movement i played welbeck and gaya on each wing ive noticed in 442 if you have both wingers with good work rate and team work it helps alot and switching to counter is good aswel View attachment 39961 View attachment 39962 il do update later but il start new save later aswel