SC 442 ASYM.CTRL - 50W 6D 4L - 154GS/33GA - Aboubakar 52G / Marega 33G / Corona 36AST

hows this save doing?

Just played a few more games. It's doing well for a newly promoted team although I feel some player need more positional training for perform better on defensive side. Think I could had suffered less goals, but Premier League is very hard. All teams have good performers, it's a very balanced league.

View attachment 39772View attachment 39767View attachment 39769

On offensive side, team is scoring a lot on Counter Attack events.
Losted 2 matches: one away against Southampton, and other home against Man Utd.
Already beated Chelsea, Tothenham and Liverpool (what a game 6-3)

Been training Dendoncker for BPD, Jonny for IWB/L, Cavaleiro and Traore for RW, Helder Costa for LW.

Amusing save, I'll keep posting news.

Amanzing bro. I'm from Portugal and i support FC Porto, that tactic is just amazing and very similar to Sergio Conceição style. Sent me a message on dm i want to speak with you

Well, I've an impressive update of Wolves save, and a tactic hotfix.
I developed this tactic at FC Porto wich is one the dominant teams in portuguese league, so it performed better on defensive side. Premier League is by far an harder task, and even if Wolves position in the table was good enough for a newly promoted team, I noticed that it was only happening because of the forwards and wingers good form. We were suffering too much goals due to failed passes on the defensive midfield zone in front of central defenders.
So I corrected the role of the DM from BWM to DM/DEF to take off short passing, since it was the cause of mistaken passes. Now that player will try to recover the ball and instead of short passing it to a defender or CM he will make More Risky Passes with More Direct Passing, so the ball will go far from our nets and probably will fall on CM, Wingers of Forwards.
On CM Advanced Playmaker changed passes to mixed. Since both players (Ruben Neves and João Moutinho) have top notch passing attributes this improved defensive side a lot. I started using the hotfix on Leicester match.

Here it is the final version of 442 DragonForce​:
View attachment 39605

And the results so far. Noticed the fact Wolves have the best attack on league, due to the fab four (Jota, Jimenez, Costa, Traore)

View attachment 39604View attachment 39603View attachment 39602View attachment 39601

More news soon. :)

Played 10 games with Chelsea, all wins.

Now its time to win UCL with Juventus...They have perfect squad for this tactic :)

Glad to see it helps other FM players. Check the HotFix version with important corrections on DM and CM.

Oh man that tactic its simply one of the bests, really good work! I used with México and i just win World Cup almost udefeated.
Can you please share the save?
Share the save? Create your own save lad much more fun