SC 442 ASYM.CTRL - 50W 6D 4L - 154GS/33GA - Aboubakar 52G / Marega 33G / Corona 36AST

So what about the inverted wingbacks, must they be invert footed as well?

Good question. I never took special care on iwb feets. But maybe inverted foot could make game too much confuse on a sensible área. WR and WL perform more assists with preferred foot on same side of field. WR/RF WL/LF

Can I switch sides on F9 and CF? and if I do, do I have to switch sides on AP and BWM too?

Can I switch sides on F9 and CF? and if I do, do I have to switch sides on AP and BWM too?

Yes, swap F9 and CF, and move AP to MCR and MD to MDL. Just one note, you're talking about the BWM, so you're using the initial version. I recommend you to switch to the HOTFIX version on OP named DragonForce

Yes, swap F9 and CF, and move AP to MCR and MD to MDL. Just one note, you're talking about the BWM, so you're using the initial version. I recommend you to switch to the HOTFIX version on OP named DragonForce

Yes sir, I've been using the latest version. So far, so good!

Loving to play with Liverpool. Probably it will be a long term save.
Bought Bailey for ML, Strootman on winter for APM, and training Mané for MR, and Salah for F9.

Until now, it have been amazing:
View attachment 38546

team

can you show your team line up?
do you have filter players?

can you show your team line up?
do you have filter players?
View attachment 38545

Not have made yet player filters. Just a few notes: MR - Right Foot, ML - Left Foot, DM and APM must have Tackling and Passing high, the higher the best.
Speed, Drible, Crosses for MR/ML is a must.
Determination and high phisical stats for all players, if possible.

View attachment 1177231

Not have made yet player filters. Just a few notes: MR - Right Foot, ML - Left Foot, DM and APM must have Tackling and Passing high, the higher the best.
Speed, Drible, Crosses for MR/ML is a must.

did you leave training to assistant?

With York City (Vanarama North)

Bradford is in Sky bet league 1 (D3)
6QlyX0i

Edit: I forgot: I have a really bad team cohesion

Last edited:
Yes, always and it works good. Only individual training of MR/ML positions is made by me.

ok its my favourite tactic this year im in work for 4 days now 12 hour shifts so il play fmt few hours a night lol

did you have time to do the filters?

Sry. Not have made yet player filters. Just a few notes to help you:
MR - Right Foot, ML - Left Foot.
DM and APM must have Tackling and Passing high, the higher the best.
Speed, Drible, Crosses for MR/ML are important for effective results.

For MR/ML positions choose MAR/MAL offensive players. Even they not have MR/ML position, train them. It will worth it. Sadio Mané, for example took less then 1 season to be natural at MR and he had none effectiveness shown at that position. In 55 Games he got 20 Goals and 32 Assists, so training is essential.

For F9/AC choose fast players, with good passing and some crossing if possible. Heading could help a bit.
You can train for F9 some natural MAL or MAR that are also effective at FC even if not natural. I did it with Diogo Jota at Wolves and with Salah (49 goals until now) at Liverpool.

1st Season @ Liverpool

1st Season @ Liverpool

First season ended at Liverpool. 125 years of the club, an year of glory with lots of Trophies and records broken on Premier League.
Not a perfect team, neither a perfect tactic. Sometimes we lost because players didn't made their job well or just because the opponent was better. Yes, sometimes a loss is not our fault is just better opponent efficiency. But, losses and goals against doesn't mean nothing if at the end we won the trophies. And Liverpool won them all. Even U23 and U18 squads, not managed by me, but using first team tactic, won them all. :)

View attachment 38320View attachment 38319View attachment 38318View attachment 38317

Trophies:
English Premier League
UEFA Champions League
The Emirates FA Cup
Carabao Cup

U23 Premier League 2 Divison One
U23 Premier League Cup
U23 Premier League International Cup

U18 UEFA Youth League
U18 PDL-1 North
U18 Premier League Cup
U18 FA Youth Challenge Cup

The Matches
View attachment 38315View attachment 38314View attachment 38313View attachment 38312

The Transfers
View attachment 38311

The Players Stats
View attachment 38309View attachment 38308

1st Season @ Liverpool

First season ended at Liverpool. 125 years of the club, an year of glory with lots of Trophies and records broken on Premier League.
Not a perfect team, neither a perfect tactic. Sometimes we lost because players didn't made their job well or just because the opponent was better. Yes, sometimes a loss is not our fault is just better opponent efficiency. But, losses and goals against doesn't mean nothing if at the end we won the trophies. And Liverpool won them all. Even U23 and U18 squads, not managed by me, but using first team tactic, won them all. :)

View attachment 1177457View attachment 1177458View attachment 1177459View attachment 1177460

Trophies:
English Premier League
UEFA Champions League
The Emirates FA Cup
Carabao Cup

U23 Premier League 2 Divison One
U23 Premier League Cup
U23 Premier League International Cup

U18 UEFA Youth League
U18 PDL-1 North
U18 Premier League Cup
U18 FA Youth Challenge Cup

The Matches
View attachment 1177462View attachment 1177463View attachment 1177464View attachment 1177465

The Transfers
View attachment 1177466

The Players Stats
View attachment 1177468View attachment 1177469
Very good man, Just amazing... I Started on West Ham on your Wolves save and i'm 2nd in 8th round
I really love that tactic...

Having a lot of fun with this. I've made a Home an Away tweak and I'm finally able to play a save using a 442 tactic, great!