SC 442 ASYM.CTRL - 50W 6D 4L - 154GS/33GA - Aboubakar 52G / Marega 33G / Corona 36AST

What have you changed in to make 2 versions Home and Away

The Home tactic is set to attacking, also some instructions for the WM have been changed(no cut inside). Crosses have been set to "Low crosses".

The Away tactic is pretty much identical to the original, with changes to WM and low crosses.

With these you need right-footed player on WMR, and left-footed on WML.

EDIT: I'm also using my own attacking corner setup. Corners: right side - right IWB / left side - left IWB

OI:
View attachment 38093

Last edited:
The Home tactic is set to attacking, also some instructions for the WM have been changed(no cut inside). Crosses have been set to "Low crosses".

The Away tactic is pretty much identical to the original, with changes to WM and low crosses.

EDIT: I'm also using my own attacking corner setup.

can u post link of tactic changes please

Ok, here's my tweaks. With these you need right-footed player on WMR, and left-footed on WML.

Second season Man Utd, so far so good:

View attachment 38101

Last edited:

With these you need right-footed player on WMR, and left-footed on WML.

EDIT: I'm also using my own attacking corner setup. Corners: right side - right IWB / left side - left IWB

OI:
View attachment 1177685

Should the wingbacks take the corners or just be there to get the ball? :)

Should the wingbacks take the corners or just be there to get the ball? :)

Corners: right side - right IWB / left side - left IWB

The wingbacks takes corners, so in fact no one is actually there for the short option in the corner setup...