SC 442 ASYM.CTRL - 50W 6D 4L - 154GS/33GA - Aboubakar 52G / Marega 33G / Corona 36AST

1st Season @ Liverpool

First season ended at Liverpool. 125 years of the club, an year of glory with lots of Trophies and records broken on Premier League.
Not a perfect team, neither a perfect tactic. Sometimes we lost because players didn't made their job well or just because the opponent was better. Yes, sometimes a loss is not our fault is just better opponent efficiency. But, losses and goals against doesn't mean nothing if at the end we won the trophies. And Liverpool won them all. Even U23 and U18 squads, not managed by me, but using first team tactic, won them all. :)

View attachment 1177457View attachment 1177458View attachment 1177459View attachment 1177460

Trophies:
English Premier League
UEFA Champions League
The Emirates FA Cup
Carabao Cup

U23 Premier League 2 Divison One
U23 Premier League Cup
U23 Premier League International Cup

U18 UEFA Youth League
U18 PDL-1 North
U18 Premier League Cup
U18 FA Youth Challenge Cup

The Matches
View attachment 1177462View attachment 1177463View attachment 1177464View attachment 1177465

The Transfers
View attachment 1177466

The Players Stats
View attachment 1177468View attachment 1177469
Pelos prints reparei que és pt, parabens acho que ate agora e a melhor tatica do fm 18! Ansioso por experimentar! Consegues disponibilizar esse save do Liverpool pfv?

The Home tactic is set to attacking, also some instructions for the WM have been changed(no cut inside). Crosses have been set to "Low crosses".

The Away tactic is pretty much identical to the original, with changes to WM and low crosses.
Do you make any changes towards the end of the game to hold on to the lead?

Do you make any changes towards the end of the game to hold on to the lead?

Yeah sometimes I use the Away version and set it to "contain" in order to run down the clock. I don't use anything else to "shut-up-shop".

Pelos prints reparei que és pt, parabens acho que ate agora e a melhor tatica do fm 18! Ansioso por experimentar! Consegues disponibilizar esse save do Liverpool pfv?
Boas. Sou tuga sim. Assim que puder faco upload do save.

what do you do for individual training

I mostly train them according to tactic roles. WM's I train as Wide Midfielders, but this is just to try and get the green circles in tactic position. I might start training them as said in OP. All strikers I train as Complete Forwards.

Extra training focus on Quickness for BPD, WM & CF's.(unless they're already very fast)

Yeah sometimes I use the Away version and set it to "contain" in order to run down the clock. I don't use anything else to "shut-up-shop".

Do you always only use home at home and away away or would you use the "home" tactic away at a lower league club in a cup tie for example?

Also, what do you do at a neutral ground like in a cup final?

Last edited:
Do you always only use home at home and away away or would you use the "home" tactic away at a lower league club in a cup tie for example?

Also, what do you do at a neutral ground like in a cup final?

I think you'll have to decide this yourself based upon how strong your team is. I use Home and Away accordingly. For a cup final I'll start with Away, and change it to attack if I need a goal.

I finally found THE tactic. I have tried a lot of tactics this year without being satisfied and I must say that this is absolutely the best one for FM18!
I'm managing FeralpiSalò in 2022/23, after 12/15 games I was in relegation zone in Serie A, I finished the season 5th (actually with the same point of 3rd and 4th but at disadvantage on direct clashes), I won Coppa Italia (6-0 in final against Juventus) and I lost Europa League final at extra time against Liverpool.
In the second round of Serie A I made more point than all the others, I can bet that next year I will fight for the title!
Thanks for the great work!

Hasn't had a impact on the tactic yet , I just panic sometimes when my keeper decides to pass to one of them in the 89th minute.

won everything with both sporting and benfica from Portugal great tatic...now Im gonna try it with Porto as well

yes thanks :)

who was ur back up for danilo pereira at porto ?I was thinking of rotating him wit militao but but doesn't hv much pass

yes thanks :)

who was ur back up for danilo pereira at porto ?I was thinking of rotating him wit militao but but doesn't hv much pass

I used Militao as Right WingBack and as backup for Danilo, since the other only options were Rui Pires and Luisão. Luckly Danilo didnt get too much injuries.

I dunno wich transfer update you are using, but I identified team lacks:

One First Team Right WingBack, since Militão and Maxi are just good reserves.
One Reserve Left WingBack, since only Alex Telles is not enough.
One Reserve Defensive Midfield for Danilo backup.

It's not easy to buy on start of season because of club finances, but you can get some good loans.

Last edited: