SC 442 ASYM.CTRL - 50W 6D 4L - 154GS/33GA - Aboubakar 52G / Marega 33G / Corona 36AST

There are 2 tic-toc which one is better? Dragonforce?

The DM gets A LOT of yellows, feels like every game. Is this a problem for anyone else? Using the Augustin tweaks.

Thought I would give the Home and away tweak a whirl and results are crazy

What a tactic!

Won the domestic treble in my first season with Rangers, beating Celtic in both finals and 3-5 at Parkhead on the final day of the season to secure the title with 96 points, 106 goals scored and only 25 conceded. Also got to the Europa league knockouts, beating Everton and Bilbao along the way. Looking forward to dominating Europe with Rangers with this amazing tactic!

What a tactic!

Won the domestic treble in my first season with Rangers, beating Celtic in both finals and 3-5 at Parkhead on the final day of the season to secure the title with 96 points, 106 goals scored and only 25 conceded. Also got to the Europa league knockouts, beating Everton and Bilbao along the way. Looking forward to dominating Europe with Rangers with this amazing tactic!

augustin tweak?

Hello guys any advices for my chelsea team.I am looking to start from the beggining useing a latest transfer updates!Where to put Hazard to play and who I need to buy for ML possition,I dont have left foot MID??I have 45 M of tranfer budget??Any advices please??

Hello guys any advices for my chelsea team.I am looking to start from the beggining useing a latest transfer updates!Where to put Hazard to play and who I need to buy for ML possition,I dont have left foot MID??I have 45 M of tranfer budget??Any advices please??

Well Hazard would need some positional training, but I think such skilled player would fit well as ML. At most one season, players become natural at a position if trained and playing at that position. He's skilled with both feet so it will play well there, or even as MR if needed. Give him a try, and save those 45 M.
About ML, even if it performs a bit better if preferred foot is the left, it would make no problem to use a right foot player on left inside. Sometimes, when we don't have such a player, we would need to use it. I used Brahimi as ML for a long time in FCP.
William for MR surely.

Thanks for the advices!I will try that,later I will post my first 11_I will need some more advices!Cheers