SC 442 ASYM.CTRL - 50W 6D 4L - 154GS/33GA - Aboubakar 52G / Marega 33G / Corona 36AST

May sound stupid but how do u get the players to have green lines

In the tactic formation screen? As they play and get successfull passes beetween them, there are created connections meaning players are playing well together as a solid partnership.

Good Tactic. Great results posted.

But there are few problems with the tactics.

1. Opponent fast/dribble wingers often run pass through Full backs.
2. Opponent with fast/more passing in front often get score/pass through defenders.
3. Center defenders tend to run outside of the box to defend which cause the backs getting too much spaces.
4. Opponent that play crosses will easily get score after wingers run passed full backs.
5. Full backs and wide midfielder will clash with each others when defending.

Here is some tweaks i have done to make the problem above doesn't arise that frequently.

-Remove all mark tighter from Full-Backs, Midfielders and Wide Midfielders.
-Address center backs to hold positions

Results and starting 11:

View attachment 37185
View attachment 37184

Do give it a try and see how it goes.

P.S There will be no totally great resolution from the tweaks i have done but i can see it produced better results.

I finally found THE tactic. I have tried a lot of tactics this year without being satisfied and I must say that this is absolutely the best one for FM18!
I'm managing FeralpiSalò in 2022/23, after 12/15 games I was in relegation zone in Serie A, I finished the season 5th (actually with the same point of 3rd and 4th but at disadvantage on direct clashes), I won Coppa Italia (6-0 in final against Juventus) and I lost Europa League final at extra time against Liverpool.
In the second round of Serie A I made more point than all the others, I can bet that next year I will fight for the title!
Thanks for the great work!
Which tactic? original, DragonForce or Augustin's tweak?

I Might of found something that works all ive done on the 442 Home is change the DM to a Segundo Volante Support will give it few more games and will also try it on the 442 away

View attachment 37129

Boas pauloyshi, já conseguiste fazer o upload do save do liverpool?

Sorry for asking but I am little confused?Which version is better?With BWM or with DM???Dragon force finall update is with BWM???So I am litlle confused??

so i have decided have a mess about with set peices i will test tomorrow see how they do plus i haven't set specific player position to take corners i have also had play about with fee kicks and Throw ins.
I will upload so you all can try it out (i havent tested myself yet)
View attachment 37087
View attachment 37086

So i change back Att Corner back augustin's and decided i would keep my Defending one i have also gone back to DM - Defend not the Volante as kept been left open at the back if the volante pushed up abit and sice then i have had better results and also i haven't conceded a corner as of yet i've had corners against me but they just havent scored from them i have also added few instructions to the WM's as shown in the screenshot

View attachment 37004
View attachment 37006
View attachment 37005
View attachment 37002

Just about managed to stay up in my first year in the EPL

View attachment 36605

Started off really well and was actually 6th before Christmas but had a torrid time after then losing 8 in a row. Will try and improve the squad but will also try the home and away tweaks see how I get on

View attachment 36604

Hi all. How are you. Quite a while I came here due to real life commitments.

Just releasing a new version of the tactic, a bit more elegant, with no hard tackling. Now with set pieces established. Some from the FM community, like defensive corners from Knap and Attacking corners from Augustin1979. Rest of SP setups made by me in other FM18 season tactics I developed.
Hope some of you could try it and give some feedback.
Not tried yet on underdog teams, but if you want to make a safe season on your current save, probably better to keep using 442 DragonForce until you start a new save. With Leiria (3rd lvl division @ Portugal) I got two consecutive promotions and after 1/3 of season I'm in 2nd place. So 442 DragonForce keeps being a good tactic.

Just made 442 DragonSpirit because wanted to play with less cards and less aggressive play to avoid so many game stops due to faults. Testing with FC Porto. In a few days I'll post results after a new clean save with just this tactic.
About some defensive tweaks some users talked here in the forum, I tried some setups, but it seems to me that even if you suffer a few less goals with that tweaks you'll lose a bit more on attacking movementes and counter-attacking events. So I prefer to keep it that way. Defensive Midfielder in 442 DragonSpirit has now short passing.

Have fun

View attachment 36339

Do you think Dragon Force at home / Dragon Spirit away would compliment each other nicely? I naturally want to be a bit more aggressive at home but i'm more than happy to stand off away.

It's making sense in my head?