SC 442 HOT.BALL | Attacking with Amazing Defense (the FM18 SC DragonForce @ 19.3.)

pauloyoshi

Reaction score
Hi mates

Back again to this forum, to share a good tactic tested on FM19.3.4, @ FC Porto & Portimonense.
Attacking mentality with amazing stability in defense, simple and pratical football, with extreme focus on goal.
Your wide midfielders will be the best assisters and forwards the best scorers.
Train players for the WM role, MA L/MA R are good for M L/M R even without that position, just train the individual position.
Set Pieces by TFF with some personal tweaks on attacking corners.
Give some time for the tactic familiarity improve.

Just one note, all the games were played in full version of FM19, and watched in 3D engine, never with Fast Result.
During the game I mostly shout DEMAND MORE and sometimes SHOW SOME PASSION.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

First season with original team, second season with some reinforcements (Militão, Herrera, Brahimi, Marega were sold, Casillas retired).
Diogo Costa/Diogo Leite/Diogo Queirós started at 1st eleven on second season (sending Pepe away), bought Gnabry, Kean and Lozano as big signings. So, the second season team is a very young team. :)
As you can see also the B team (@ second league) and sub-19 team got winning results.
Also it proved it could work with underdog teams as Portimonense results were very interesting.

Now it's time for you to test it too, and gave me some feedback.

No OI's
Assistant manager takes care of all, except OI's
No special foot requirements for the wide midfielders, test your players.
If you got a player sent off, take out the CML.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Humm... noticed now the thread is in the wrong forum, can some moderator transfer it?

if this tactic does not burn,I have an idea how to change it.

For top teams with good midlfield dribblers, you can try the Magic version here in a attachment. Beautifull game play, less direct football. :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Will check this tactic out with my Ifk Gothenburg team! :D Who takes the set pieces? :p

Wingbacks or wide midlfielders are all good choices for most of situations, but I just leave it empty most of the times, so the Assistant Manager chooses them.