Scandinavian Domination - Larssons football Revelation

SuperHooper88

Reaction score
View attachment 146854

World Soccer Exlusive interview with new AIK Manager Henrik Larsson

Henrik Larsson is a name well known name across the globe for his prolific goalscoring talents and also being a great human being. Now Larsson is determined to give something back to the football world by becoming a manager and hopefully give his camp the same sort of experience he had as player. He left the Rasunda Stadium with a huge smile on his face late last night and admitted he had been appointed manager of AIK in his homeland Sweden. Despite being a born and bread Helsinborg fan he says that this shall not distract him and its a great way too get back in the game. Larsson hung up his boots up at the end of the 2008 season and managed second division side Landskrona BoIS in the second division without success. Now he is determined to show the fans his idea of how football should be played, He believes an attacking and attractive approach to the game is the way to go aswell as picking up the points.

Manager Profile:

View attachment 146903

Name: Henrik Edward Larsson
Date of Birth: 20 September 1971
Currently managing: AIK Fotbol
former teams: Hogaborg
Helsinborg
Feyernoord
Celtic
Barcelona
Helsinborg
Man united (loan)

We sent Adrian Jacobsen over to interview Henrik.
AJ: How do you feel about being appointed manager of AIK ?

HL: im absolutely delighted to be here, its a great opportunity to get back into the beautiful game.

AJ: Will it affect you in any way that you are a huge supporter of Helsinborg ?

HL: Dont be silly, i know theyre my local team but that wont affect me in any way, im here to win trophies at AIK and thats that.

AJ: Rumour has it your trying to bring some of your old team mates to Sweden to be in your coaching staff are they true ?

HL: yes they are i have approached Johan Mjallby, Allan Thompson and im hoping Lubo Moravcik comes along also.

AJ: Obviously as you have the Champions League Qualifier, you must have a few transfer targets in mind how are the board supporting you in trying to sign them ?

HL: Of course i have some targets in mind, and have sent some scouts around the world in search of some talent, and the board have given me an unlimited budget to improve on the squad.

AJ: How are you going to approach each game ?

HL: We will play an attacking and attractive game, solid centre halfs and the full backs will bombard down the flanks at every opportunity, one target striker and one pacey striker with good finishing will be the way

(i know same layout from The americas story but that crashed :p)

Larsson is a god! Never managed AIK in my whole career on football managers! but sure it will be a tough and enfrilling time! nice first post, got the detail in that is required! could do with centralising all the text and maybe add in a couple pictures but try and keep them the same size, maybe in the opening post under the invterview one of the stadium?

i will follow though mate! keep it up! :)

bangura is great, first update after i see my beloved celtic lift the CIS Cup

?

View attachment 146984

This morning Henrik Larsson arrived for his first day of his new job to find 400 fans outside supporting their new head coach. Shouting his name at the top of their voices despite him breaking AIK hearts on more than one occasion. Larssons first official press conference will take place at 4 oclock and will be broadcasted live on TV4 sport. Larsson will also announce his new coaching staff at the interview. And he says there may be a surprise signing also present. ??

View attachment 146985

Like it :) nice bit of detail! and the waiting game as we wait for this interview :) excellent so far :)

press conference

You are watching TV4 live . Now we shall go to the Rasunda Stadium where Henrik Larsson's first press conference is taking place as we speak, Henrik signed a 1 year deal on Saturday night.

SkySportsNews: We would all like too thank you for taking the time out for speaking to us, What are your ambitions as the new head coach of AIK Fotball

Larsson : My ambitions are to go on a good run in Europe whether it's in the Europa League or in the Champions League, secondly i want to win the league and cup, and i want my lads to play great football thats good on the eye.

SwedenToday: What are the reasons for joining the club ?

Larsson: Well obviously AIK are a much bigger club than Landskrona, the fans are the best in Sweden the stadium is full every home match, we are in european football, the board had the same ambitions as me and most of all i want to win trophies.

BBCsweden: If the opportunity came to move from AIK sooner rather than later, would you leave if the money was right and your family agreed ?

Larsson: I wont be answering that question at this moment sorry.

MatchOfTheDay: what areas in your squad do you believe needs to be improved on and how do you intend to do this?

Larsson: thats a good question, i havent had a good look at my squad yet but i know i need someone to partner Bangura up front and im in need of a new goalie, i have an unlimited budget so it shouldnt be a problem trying to find players

(if you could recommend any players that would be great)

View attachment 147001

Johan Mjallby has joined AIK's coaching staff after falling out with Neil Lennon as Lennon slept with his wife. Larsson did say he had been in contact with his former team-mate and has proved the press right after rumours he has been taking the mick out of the swedish press. He has also says another 2 celts could be on their way to Sweden also !

View attachment 147006

REUNITED
View attachment 147013

ohh yes ****, know how to fix it ?

how is the story so far my first one ever

Story is really good so far, look forward to when the season gets underway.

Please check my story, AFC Wimbledon - The Rise of the Wombles, when you get a chance.

Thanks

Story is really good so far, look forward to when the season gets underway.

Please check my story, AFC Wimbledon - The Rise of the Wombles, when you get a chance.

Thanks

already seeen it mate, brilliant read, whens ure next update

plus my tranfer update soon , chuffed with some player i managed to get, and i made alot of signings due to the squad not being as strong as i expected

already seeen it mate, brilliant read, whens ure next update

plus my tranfer update soon , chuffed with some player i managed to get, and i made alot of signings due to the squad not being as strong as i expected

Ahh good stuff, next update will be soon. Just moved out of house this weekend, but hopefully be able to update later tonite, if not tomorrow. Thanks

Cool, look forward to seeing what transfer coups you've pulled off.

KIU.

Ahh good stuff, next update will be soon. Just moved out of house this weekend, but hopefully be able to update later tonite, if not tomorrow. Thanks

Cool, look forward to seeing what transfer coups you've pulled off.

KIU.

is it criminal to give your team an unlimited budget ?

update startin in 2 mins

View attachment 147035

Hes only been in the job for a month and the ammount of quality hes brought in for a Swedish club is unreal, spending only £24 million pounds on 9 players who have brung a different variety to the squad

Transfers in

Marc Crosas - £1.2 mil - Celtic
Georgios Samaras - £2.5 mil - Celtic
Vyacheslav - free transfer
Bonaventure Kalou - Free transfer
Vitali Rodionov - £2.5 million - Bate Borisov
Tim Sparv - £5.25 mil - FC Groningen
Frederik Stenman - £4 mil - FC Groningen
Itumeleng Khune - £1 mil - Kaizer Chiefs
Gum - £7.5 mil - fluminense

Personally as a sportswriter, i believe Tim Sparv and Georgios Samars will play the biggest part in AIK's season as they have the experience

Samaras
View attachment 147050

Sparv

View attachment 147051

Samaras should be netting some goals for you.

Hopefully you can do better than real-life AIK in Europe. They got eliminated from Europa League by one of my favorite teams. ;p

Will be following

19:28
20/03/11
you are watching TV4 Sports News
Today Rasmus Elms agenst claimed his client wants to go back to his homeland an play for AIK, Our reports believe AIK will be able too sign for around £3 million pounds and AIK definantely want to sign the midfielder
View attachment 147062
pts

Celtic 1 3
Rangers 1 3
Dundee United 1 3
St Mirren 1 3
Hearts 1 3
Hibs 1 1
St johnstone 1 1
Kilmarnock 1 0
Aberdeen 1 0
ICT 1 0
Motherwell 1 0
Hamilton 1 0

sorry messed last update up tried to make it like sky sports news pbviously never worked

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Games crashed sorry guys, no more of the story so disappointed

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Name me a team and shall do a story with them no matter who