Scarps' Liga BBVA Chairman Game!

Was thinking that the whole private messaging was getting a little annoying having to delete constantly when doing negotiations so if people want to use this site to do it easier.

I set this room up for discussion about transfers but can still start your own rooms for private chats :D

www.Chatzy.com/85038279692059

Ok quick update for everyone!

There are still two teams available for anyone who wishes to join in. Please do not hesitate to join if you are interested.

The transfer window for all chairman to chairman transfers finishes at 11:59pm on Thursday the 14th. ANY transfer received after that time WILL NOT be processed. Once that is done, I will then announce when the window for all other transfers will commence.

I am doing all the transfer editing now, or at least getting it up to date as much as possible. Hopefully in the next few hours, or at least tomorrow, I will have the completed transfer list up, as well as every clubs balances. Maybe even a screenshot of each team or something if I am feeling generous!

Scarps, when will any updates on my transfers been sent to me? if i cant confirm then ill run out of time to sort out any alternatives