zyndar

Reaction score
Just to have it's own thread. It deserves.

SCAVENGER

2549534-20170521-euxk8z.png

2658389-20171001-BD657I.png

NO OIs

Training

General training is Fitness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Download the filters here ==> Player search filters

The basic value for the most important player attributes is set to 13, but you should definitely modify it based on the level of the league you are in. If there are too few players matching the filter who are interested in joining your team, you should set the matching rules to 5/7 or 6/8 etc.

NOTES:

- With higher rated teams you should use the Control version
- Corners are taken by the best taker

Used with Sampdoria first 2 full seasons

Em agosto de 2016 ainda o Ruben Neves estava a aquecer o banco do Porto. ;)
In August 2016 Ruben Neves was still warming Porto's bench. ;)

U tried the new one of zyndars horus?? I am gonna begin new save....i am thinking nantes..to break the duo monaco pari....what u think??or anything else to propose to me

U tried the new one of zyndars horus?? I am gonna begin new save....i am thinking nantes..to break the duo monaco pari....what u think??or anything else to propose to me

Being a 4 at the back tactic there's no way it's gonna be better than Scavenger. This year the 3DC + 2 WB formula is simply the best.

Is the only difference between versions the Mentality?

Think some other changes aswell for defence build-up play attack. Can't check as not on pc. But am sure there were changes in both not just then mentalitly

Em agosto de 2016 ainda o Ruben Neves estava a aquecer o banco do Porto. ;)
In August 2016 Ruben Neves was still warming Porto's bench. ;)
Ate tive pena do miudo! Clube do coração e sempre(ou quase ) aquecer o banco, que merda. Acredito que agora com o Sergio ele o ponha a jogar mais regularmente. Bem ta feito, que ele tenha o sucesso que merece!!
Deserved better treatment in heart club. I believe now with Sergio he would play more often! Anyway it's done hope he has the sucess he deserves!!

So i will start a new save ..and i post screens....so in my mind is ..nantes fc...what d u think??maybe another team to pick?
It's up to you. I always start in sweden or brazil, where season starts in January/2016, so it gives me 6 extra months to build reputation. It allows me to reach a higher level teams, with some of the known stars still playing. :) In this Hearts save I started at Falkembergs in Sweden (predicted last), champions and cup. Got the Hearts Job, League Cup won, Premiership and FA Cup on its way. Hoping to get the Real Madrid job with Ronaldo still playing. :p

It's up to you. I always start in sweden or brazil, where season starts in January/2016, so it gives me 6 extra months to build reputation. It allows me to reach a higher level teams, with some of the known stars still playing. :) In this Hearts save I started at Falkembergs in Sweden (predicted last), champions and cup. Got the Hearts Job, League Cup won, Premiership and FA Cup on its way. Hoping to get the Real Madrid job with Ronaldo still playing. :p

I just want or france or germany i havent play so much this league's....and i am between nantes and hoffenhaim..or werder

Won League, Champions League in second season with Marseille and only lost 1 game in the hole season.