I'm now using the counter version with mentality changed to control. Still great against the stronger clubs, and it seems much more effective against the weaker, more defensive sides. Overall probably the best tactic for FM17. But that's just my current opinion. :)

View attachment 80206View attachment 80205
qPLVYHE
View attachment 80207

casalandri dieu

This is the worst tactic ever.

I tried it first with CS Balotesti in Ro Liga II predicted to finish 16th but this **** tactic decided to promote them by finishing 2nd.Angered by this I deleted the save and tried it this time with ASU Poli in the same league.These guys were suppose to finish 13th.This dumb tactic decided they are good enough to win Liga II and after promotion to get some wins in the Liga I while fielding mainly level 3 league players.Gave up on this save as it was hopeless.

This tactic being so terrible i thought maybe I'll have more luck with FC United.
It's kinda working so far:
View attachment 80134

I'm having good, but not stellar results with this tactic. I find most of the goals I concede are from the other team breaking on the counter, and catching my defenders falling asleep on crosses. Could be the quality of my players but other people seem to be having good results with lower teams. I tend to alternate between the Control at home and the Counter away. Any suggestions?

just wanna say how fantastic this tactic is, for the 1st time ever i didnt lose a single game all season in any competition, winning all the trophies i played for, i kept switching from control to counter throughout the season and rotating my players to keep them fresh and happy.

P.S lacazette loves this tactic and scores for fun :)

Can someone upload the tactic "counter" and "control" ? The link's from post doesn't work properly.

I have tried to download the tactics but the links do not appear to be working, can you re upload?

James

MASSIVELY underrated tactic. The best I have used on FM17. Won everything with my Milan and I didn't even make any big signings. Superb attack king flow but the best thing about this is the defense. I just beat Man Utd at Old Trafford in the CL QF 3-0. It could've been 5-0 if my players didn't miss so many shots.

I have tried a lot of tactics but none have come close to this. There are no regular 5-0, 7-0 wins. Neither will your striker score 100 goals. The scores a very realistic and so are the goal tallies for strikers. Really realistic and enjoyable.

MASSIVELY underrated tactic. The best I have used on FM17. Won everything with my Milan and I didn't even make any big signings. Superb attack king flow but the best thing about this is the defense. I just beat Man Utd at Old Trafford in the CL QF 3-0. It could've been 5-0 if my players didn't miss so many shots.

I have tried a lot of tactics but none have come close to this. There are no regular 5-0, 7-0 wins. Neither will your striker score 100 goals. The scores a very realistic and so are the goal tallies for strikers. Really realistic and enjoyable.

With counter or control tactic?