rfcboy

Reaction score
Hey folks, as you can see from the title I need players for Schalke 04 in the first season.

Positions Needed
  • GK, first choice as Neuer hasn't been replaced properly
  • Utility Defender (Both fullback positions)
  • Left Winger

Problem is that I start off with zero transfer funds and my weekly wage is almost full. However I can pay in installments, and the main position needed is GK.

I'd try raid Gladbach for Reus and ter Stegen for wing and GK. As for fullback, maybe try loan fabio or rafael off man Utd?

I'd try raid Gladbach for Reus and ter Stegen for wing and GK. As for fullback, maybe try loan fabio or rafael off man Utd?

I'll try for ter Stegen. Reus might be a little too expensive. Might try for Schelotto

First, try to sell as many unused players as you can to reduce the wages. If you do not have a reserve championship, well try to sell or loan them until the end of their contracts.
For the GK position, ter Stegen would be a best buy, I'm not sure how much it is for him, but 2nd season in my Schalke save he cost 18M€. Look for Koval, Trapp, Zieler, Baumann, all better than Fahrmann.
I think that Fuchs can do the trick in the LB. As for RB, go for Vrsaljko, or Montoya from Barcelona.
You really do not need a left winger, I put Holtby in that position and he excels at it.

So, without being too discouraging, I don't think you can get yourself some future world class players in the first year with your transfer budget. I only sold Schober, loaned Fahrenhorst and did not buy any players the 1st season because of the wages and number of players which is definitely enough to get a EL spot.