Schalke 04 - Bringing the title back to Gelsenkirchen after 52 years

razwy_20

Reaction score
I had computer problems i lost my Juventus save and i decided to start a new story. I hope someone enjoys this one, as the other didn't seem to be interesting. :)

Schalke 04

View attachment 107864
Also known as Die Konigsblauen, Schalke 04 was founded in 4 May 1904 and they are also called "The Miners".

They won the German Bundesliga 7 times, but the last championship was won back in 1958. The last trophy Schalke won was the League Cup in 2005. The supporters are hopping that their favorites will finally bring back the Bundesliga Championship to Gelsenkirchen.

Today the Schalke board held a press conference in witch announced the new manager, Jurgen Muller. This announcement came as sock to most of the fans, who were not expecting this.

As the board plan a new beginning, they gave the new manager a transfer budget of 30 mil euros. Big changes are planed for this summer in Gelsenkirchen as new manager said he wants to bring in quality, even they have to spend a lot of money.

He clearly said that he plans on using a 4-3-1-2 system and he intends to adapt the squad to this system.

First transfer for Schalke 04 and it's Jeferson Farffan who is sold to Chelsea for 11.5 mil euros.

View attachment 107868

Surely it's going to be e busy summer for the german side as many transfers are expected.

I'll be back with new updates and the transfers, probably in the morning. Hope someone is interested on the story.

Last edited: