Schalke II or Schalke U19 - which one is better?

lawles

Reaction score
So which one is better for training my young GOOD players? Like guys who are 17-19 yrs old and have 2* rating etc.

Schalke II which plays in Regional Division West (is it 4th tier? I only have 1st, 2nd and 3rd divions so u can't see whos winning the league or anything)

or U19s team?

Also can my Schalke II (aka U23) win a promote to 3. Bundesliga and become my farm team in playable league like Stuttgart have their U23 in 3. Bundesliga?

So which one is better for training my young GOOD players? Like guys who are 17-19 yrs old and have 2* rating etc.

Schalke II which plays in Regional Division West (is it 4th tier? I only have 1st, 2nd and 3rd divions so u can't see whos winning the league or anything)

or U19s team?

Also can my Schalke II (aka U23) win a promote to 3. Bundesliga and become my farm team in playable league like Stuttgart have their U23 in 3. Bundesliga?

The II squad can win promotion to third division, though it won't be likely as what happens in unplayable leagues is often mysterious... but maybe you'll be lucky enough!

youngsters under the age of 18 will develop well in the youth squad (U19), but when they turn 18 they'll need to see first team action, at your club or on loan. A loan spell to a 2nd division club with good facilities might be much better than playing for your II squad (esp if it's 4th tier and unplayable league).

The II squad can win promotion to third division, though it won't be likely as what happens in unplayable leagues is often mysterious... but maybe you'll be lucky enough!

youngsters under the age of 18 will develop well in the youth squad (U19), but when they turn 18 they'll need to see first team action, at your club or on loan. A loan spell to a 2nd division club with good facilities might be much better than playing for your II squad (esp if it's 4th tier and unplayable league).

thanks for quick answer. hope my II team gets promotion until then i'll loan my best ~20ish yrs old players