KleinS04

Reaction score
Hey, it's me Klein, here to make a thread about my Schalke save, and asking you guys about moves I should make to make my team be the European champion, which I almost reached in my second season.

The name of the thread can be quite unusual, but the meaning of it is that I will try to update it, so that I will not make a new thread each time I would need advices on a position. And it is only about Schalke since it is pretty much the only save I am playing at the moment. Well I think that I am to start my quest for help.

I am in the 2012/2013 (3rd) with Schalke, expecting my third Bundesliga title in a row.

[x] ST - I am searching for a Striker. An Advanced Forward is what I expecting to buy, but many other roles should I fine. I do not want a Target Man, e.g. Huntelaar. But I want to seek for someone that plays like Raul, who just retired. I have 13M€ of transfer budget remaining, and I tried for Sturridge, an offer of 5.25M€, however I forgot to read that he was not interested in coming. This means that it would be great if I were to spend 5M or less on that striker, who is to be a starter alongside Huntelaar.

[x] DM/CM - This one would be preferably a CM, that knows how to defend. I do not really want a De Rossi, I am looking for a substitute. My current defending CM is Anthony Annan, whom I am quite satisfied of, but Kluge is the one that is 2nd, and he is not really of a good level for my team. I have no clue on where to make my search, I have few names, but they are big ones, I want a substitute and they would be starter, not a problem yet, but they are also expensive. I don't know how much to spend on a substitute, just one that is reliable since Annan gets a lot of cards.

That's it for now, I hope to get some results from making this thread, thanks!

The "[]" means that it is not fixed while the "[x]" shows that it is.

Updates:
[] Post #3: RB.

Last edited:
Yaya sanogo for striker,or vaclav kadlec.See if there's anyone good tranfer listed too! For CM,i would buy Yann M'Vila,'cause i think annan isn't that good.

Yaya Sanogo seems to have Huntelaar's similar profile, and I already have a substitute for him, Lukaku. However, I am looking for an Advanced Forward, other positions would be fine, but not a Target Man.
And if you think that Lukaku should be a starter, well I don't see how the partnership Lukaku-Huntelaar works.

Vaclav Kadlec has been transfered to Manchester United, two years ago, and he is quite too expensive for me now.

Lastly, Yann M'Villa is one of the "big names" I was talking about. Indeed he is good, €10M would be a great deal for a future world class DM, but I am wanting a substitute. Annan is good, at least good enough for my team. And I already spent €11.25M on Alex Sandro, left back, so I have half the transfer budget I had at the start of the season. Therefore, I do not want to make a huge transfer activity on expensive buys.

---------- Post added 08/06/2011 at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was 06/06/2011 at 03:29 PM ----------

An update about my summer transfers, I did buy for each position I needed back then. Artem Milevskiy as striker and Lucas Zen for central midfielder. Not too bad I guess.

Now, I do need to buy someone else, a right back. Atsuto Uchida will probably be sold, as I accepted two offers of 5.25M euros for him. He is my substitute, so I need someone to numerously replace him. The Japanese player costs me 40k/w, which means I want someone with less salary intentions, and of course cheaper to buy. My current right back is the young Croatian wonderkid Sime Vrsaljko. He is the best I can have in the position, his abilities and progress are phenomenal. I do not want a superstar, since I explained that I already have one, but a sub, rather cheap. Also, very important, I would like you to help me finding a GERMAN right back. I bought only three local, players from the country, and the rest are foreign. That right here is one of the most important aspects of my search. I hope there are some out here who knows about the Bundesliga, because I will not be very tempted on buying another foreigner.

For German RB:
Julian **** (at Dortmund so he might be hard to get), Andreas Beck, Sebastian Jung, Daniel Schwaab, Gonzalo Castro, Jerome Boateng (if he is still at ManC you could try for a loan)

I looked at those players and none of them will work out.

**** doesn't exist in my database, and he's from Dortmund, so there were almost no chances to get him.
Beck has been transferred this year to Atletico Madrid.
Jung has moved to Bayern 3 seasons ago and does not want to join my club.
Schwaab has recently moved to Fiorentina.
Castro would be a good option, but I want a substitute. He is quite good but he will pump my wage, having only a bit less salary than Uchida.
Boateng is loaned to Wolfsburg, and I want one now.

Thanks for the recommendations but none of them will be the best option for me.

Advanced Forwards - Stefan Kiessling(Leverkusen) but I don't think you'll get him for 5mill. Christian Benitez?

Okay, I made an arrangement, with the [x] and [], you can see at the end of the first post that I make updates. So, now I hope that it is more clear.

Anyway, Kießling is a beast! He is way too expensive for me but he is a very good striker, always ending second top goalscorer, behind Huntelaar!

But yeah, what I want now is a back-up right back, and German please.