Scheduling issues question Lower league gurus

winfield

Reaction score
Have any of you lower league managers run across a horror patch of games like 10 games in 14 days or basically a stretch of games where there is only a one day gap between competitive fixtures? It's happening quite regularly and being in the low leagues depth is a massive issue. I've had to trot out a team consisting of all u18's 3-4times and while I've been lucky enough to secure a draw or full points on all occasions it's seriously testing my team. I've been giving players 2-3 days off training to help them recover faster and I've been lucky so far with injuries so far with them mostly being minor. But does anyone have any better suggestions to help keep my first 11 fresh?

How low in the leagues are you? My thought is that if it's an edited db then that's just a db error. If you're in the bsn/bss then I haven't any idea. Never happened to me before.

I have had busy schedules but usually after all that there is an international break

I've used the superbladesman lvl 10 db to get Worksop. I got promoted in my first year to BSN and am now in my second year. I've just gotten through the worst of it by basically getting as 4 3 month loan signings from different L1 and L2 teams. Resting players from training, playing them one half only helped as well though

I did go quite deep into the FA Cup and am still in the FA trophy. It's just a bit brutal to try to do well in all the competitions on a limited budget and talent base and you're extremely reliant on prizemoney especially when you can only get your players one day in between matches. It may be a bug but unlikely as even on the stadard db I had this issue as well but not quite as often. This was the first time I've had 4-5 weeks with at least 4 fixtures per week. I have mid week friendlies but I trot out my u18's for those but proper competitive fixtures are actually what is killing me. Thankfully the rest of BSN is also struggling and I still have 7 point lead with a game in hand.

I've used the superbladesman lvl 10 db to get Worksop. I got promoted in my first year to BSN and am now in my second year. I've just gotten through the worst of it by basically getting as 4 3 month loan signings from different L1 and L2 teams. Resting players from training, playing them one half only helped as well though

I did go quite deep into the FA Cup and am still in the FA trophy. It's just a bit brutal to try to do well in all the competitions on a limited budget and talent base and you're extremely reliant on prizemoney especially when you can only get your players one day in between matches. It may be a bug but unlikely as even on the stadard db I had this issue as well but not quite as often. This was the first time I've had 4-5 weeks with at least 4 fixtures per week. I have mid week friendlies but I trot out my u18's for those but proper competitive fixtures are actually what is killing me. Thankfully the rest of BSN is also struggling and I still have 7 point lead with a game in hand.

Wow. mid week friendlies. I never thought of that just to boost my finances. Anyway, it is just as bad for your opponents. Look at their condition before that match and they start at around 80% as well.