BRAMLEYDOCKS

Reaction score
Hi i have been trying to get a good tactic for everton but nothing seems to work , so i tried making a few tactics & finally after lots of tweaking i made school of science 4-1-1-3-1. I had to bring in alot of better players so I had to master wheeling & dealing in the transfer merry-go-round , this involved low upfront payment with larger installments over 12 months. This worked well but costs more overall to get the selling club to agree , but this worked well & with off loading players I managed to assemble a capable squad.

1.SQUAD

View attachment 68413View attachment 68413

As you can see i have alot of new signings but still some players to sell

2. TACTICS

Here are my team instructions which mainly stay the same

View attachment 68427

View attachment 68416

here is my team layout

View attachment 68426

For home games i use control + flexible but alter these depending on how my team is doing , away games I start with counter attack + structured & again I alter to suit team's needs

For player instructions I havent added any , just play with the default settings for each position , i found it best not to over elaborate because it conflicts more with team instructions.

For opposition instructions i use assistant managers , apply advice to team

Match prep & training is left to assistant manager

3. SCHEDULE

Here are my results to date

View attachment 68425

View attachment 68424

Upcoming fixtures

View attachment 68423

4. TABLE

here is my current table & comps

View attachment 68422

5. BOARD

View attachment 68421

View attachment 68420

6. MISC.

Team report

View attachment 68419

View attachment 68415

Squad depth

View attachment 68418

View attachment 68416

I will add more as I go but any questions or adice please reply.

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 68413

Last edited:
Nice post blue. You can definitely tell when the squad had blended together from the results. Just a couple of questions that you're going to get asked though:

- OIs?
- Match Prep/Training

Also, have you considered moving the BWM further to the left?

BWM to the left

I have added that missing info to tactic thread now , no i havent tried moving bwm to left yet , do you think that will make a big difference in defending ?

I have added that missing info to tactic thread now , no i havent tried moving bwm to left yet , do you think that will make a big difference in defending ?

Maybe, I haven't played a competitive game just yet but in theory there seems to be space on the left, although if the Mezzela likes to roam then staying central would make sense.

BWM to the left

I have tried on the left & it gives more defensive protection .