Schumacher

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Former Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher could be playing Champions League football if a San Marino club has its way.

Murata take on Gothenburg in the first qualifying round in what will be only their second appearance in Europe's premier club competition.

Coach Massimo Agostini convinced former Roma and Brazil star Aldair to join in time for the club's foray into Europe last season and is eager to bring in Schumacher and Brazilian legend Romario in time for this year's campaign.

Aldair has already sounded out his former Brazil team-mate, while seven-time World Champion Schumacher is a keen footballer and often makes appearances in charity football matches.

"I don't think we'll manage to get them, but it would certainly be a pleasure to be able to count on them," Agostini told Italian sports daily Gazzetta dello Sport.

"It would be something that would also give prestige to the squad and San Marino.

"We will therefore try, knowing that we also have to take into account the bureaucracy, maybe to have them only for the return leg."

Murata play the first leg on July 15 and all teams have to present their squad list for the match by Tuesday. The return fixture takes place on July 23.

Schumacher sucks doesn't he?

What a stupid idea that is. But if they need me to play I will :)

lol same here

they'll probably lose anyway...Scumacher seemed ok in charity matches...but they're charity matches. Romario and Aldair though are legends...but they'll probably lose anyway :p

lolz what idiots....if ur guna try and sign a big name, try and make sure its from the sport you/they play....................tis similar to Castleford RL tryin 2 sign Dwane Chambers, at least they only gave him a trial and didnt play him in any propers games

lulz lets all donate £10 on paypal make an fm base fc in Estonia or someting and get into the champs league...easy

you will be the Jan Koller of Estonia :D