Scoring (direct) from a corner.

soxley123

Reaction score
How many of you have done this, and just how far did your jaw drop? Just curled one in at the back post direct from a corner, what a beautiful thing to see!

I love flukey goals like that.

Happened against me, ashley young whipped one in at the near post, nearly threw my mouse at the wall.

Yeah it's happened against me two. It's annoying knocked me out of the Champs League Semi-Finals against R.Madrid. I hate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Nobody in my team has managed it yet, but i've had it happen twice against me, both in the same season. Not best pleased!

ive done it a couple of times as well. its amazing lol ive never been unlucky enough for it to happen against me tho :D

I've 'skimmed the top of the bar' but never managed to score direct from one yet.

never scored from a corner but my goalie(reina) has scored from a freekick in his box

van persie an veloso had scored when i managed arsenal

I've never had it happen to me, only had my team score one. I'd be furious if that happened to me, I get angry enough (2 broken computers) when the opposition score normal goals.

it happened to me in preseason...at the time i didnt even think about it...then again in my first season tosic scored form a corner...it was so good that i had to slide the slider back again and again and again.....

Happened quite a few times for me , and i tend to score a few crosses. Thats because im managing in low leagues though. I won the play-offs with a cross that went in :D

Just the other day. Can't quite remember who scored it (Some FC Twente player I think) but he scored from a corner near post with I. Akinfeev parrying it into his own net.

He is too prone to making mistakes. :/.