superfrank

Reaction score
Has anyone ever scored with a keeper? I just saw that my reserve keeper scored in a reserve game

I have had a keeper score against me in 2010, it was Carlo Cudicini

yes I have. :D my Bosnian keeper Kenan Hasagic scored against Gaziantepspor from a long range freekick:D

Rogerio Ceni takes all free kicks and penalties in real life (he has insane stats for those on Fm as well)

there is a thread on this already :) did you try searching?

enyeama takes all my penalties...he has 19 stat for it. rogerio ceni is the ones who's class at freekicks too...

Akinfeev scored twice for me on 2010 both Paul Robinson-esque

my dad used to put keeper in attack, when he had a lot of injuries, and they scored many times... personally i had case when keeper scored a goal from his goal... ball passed whole pitch and went in net:)

I put Reina to take all my Penalties, on my Liverpool save. He hasn't missed one yet.. But other than that, i haven't had a keeper scoring yet XD

i had brad jones score for boro from a free kick in his own 6 yard box , kicked down pitch and bounced over the their keeper
shame it was only a pre seaspn friendly

Brad Guzan also scored for me, he scored the winning goal from a corner in the last minute of the game.
At first I was like "WTF?! We're gonna lose!" But then. "**** yeah!"
Brad Guzan is a crazy GK.

Rene Adler scored from a free kick for me against Liverpool.

Diego Cavalieri did it twice on fm 10, but it's never happened to or against me on 11

In 11.2 I had Carini finish the season with 10 goals, second only to Kadlec :p