Scotland v. FYR Macedonia

livipunk

Reaction score
Predictions?

I think it'll be very tight, but we'll just edge it, 2-1, Steven Fletcher and James McFadden getting the goals.

1-0 if we are lucky. Just don't know where the goals will come from

Scotland 3 - 0 Macedonia

Trust me on this

I can just see it now

You were close! :D

We got lucky there, Macedonia could've, and maybe should've, went into the second half 3-0 up.

Two good goals, Scott Brown's was well worked, with a great ball from Steven Fletcher. James McFadden's was magical, skinning just about the whole defence, 'keeper included, and slotting into the net. We're soooo gonna miss him on Wednesday!!!

Luck....Pure Luck he got it away from the defender...I really hate how everyone loves him. What a **** formation he was playing aswell. Why play a holding midfielder in a game we needed to win? Callum Davidson is what 32-33? has not played for us in like 7 years...why? I have also yet to see why everyone loves Steven Fletcher...he is pish

If we play like that on Wednesday then it's good night

Luck....Pure Luck he got it away from the defender...I really hate how everyone loves him. What a **** formation he was playing aswell. Why play a holding midfielder in a game we needed to win? Callum Davidson is what 32-33? has not played for us in like 7 years...why? I have also yet to see why everyone loves Steven Fletcher...he is pish

that wouldnt have anything to do with steven fletcher coming through hibs would it?

WTF, McFadden's goal was really good, he took on nearly the whole defence!! People like him so much because many, many times he has come up with really important goals for us. If was a consistant performer he would be a world class striker.

As for Fletcher, he is still only 21, and is showing fantastic potential, will be a great striker in a few years.

I don't understand why Burley doesn't play Kevin Thomson instead of Alexander, he just isn't good enough.

that wouldnt have anything to do with steven fletcher coming through hibs would it?

Not at all i will always admit when a Hibs player has talent. I just don't think he has done ANYTHING to merrit the rep he is building

WTF, McFadden's goal was really good, he took on nearly the whole defence!! People like him so much because many, many times he has come up with really important goals for us. If was a consistant performer he would be a world class striker.

As for Fletcher, he is still only 21, and is showing fantastic potential, will be a great striker in a few years.

I don't understand why Burley doesn't play Kevin Thomson instead of Alexander, he just isn't good enough.

Kevin Thomson should be playing i agree.

Not at all i will always admit when a Hibs player has talent. I just don't think he has done ANYTHING to merrit the rep he is building

What about his cross for Scott Brown's goal, surely if he is capable of a ball like that he merrits praise??

Thank God we have Scott Brown :p

If only it wasn't 4-0 at Norway we would have something to celebrate.

What about his cross for Scott Brown's goal, surely if he is capable of a ball like that he merrits praise??

Ohh come on are you serious? It was average at best Brown did amazing to get his head on it

some of the comments here are unbelievable?!! Scotland were good in the second half. pish in the first. but we won, thats all the matters. I'll take it again on wed, i think everyone would!

Fletcher is a good player, he didnt look outta place.
Agreed, Alexander shouldnt have played, Hartley shouldve. But he done a job.
Weir shouldnt have played as hes got no pace, Pandev turned him a few times, but who else is there?
Miller does a job as does McFadden.

Scotland have no players to scare any team, not 1! no pace etc but you'll rarely find a team to out work or fight us (except Norway last game) we gotta realise that beating Macedonia 2-0 is about where we are right now and that it might get worse before its better!

I say bring in John Fleck! :) The Scottish Wayne Rooney? I hope not, Rooneys bad.

Scotland have no players to scare any team, not 1!

I'll say this again, if McFadden was a consistant performer, he would be one of the best strikers in the world! When he is playing at his best he has everything, pace, skill, a great first touch, great vision and is fantastic striker of the ball. It's just a shame that, 1: he doesn't get used in the right way, IMO, and 2: He isn't always up for a game, and doesn't always play to his full ability.

Scott Brown also is a player that many teams would fear, he is capable of winning every challenge he goes in for, and he doesn't pass up many chances to have a dig at the opposition!