Scott

Banned
Reaction score
Okay Hey Guys, I want to start a new Net Game with reliable Members... Starting a week today. 24/01/11.

My Laptop is 5 stars on Performance and 4.5 on Match speed when it is on a medium Database( likely to be used for this game)

Now i will be using the English Premier League... This won't be a first come first serve Basis, I will pick people who i think are reliable, not neccessarily highest Post count.

The Rules

- Must be reliable
- Must be in UK and Ireland
- Will play Most nights, Look at thread for updates on games
- Game will be run through hamachi using 11.2.1 patch
- If you miss 3 nights in a row without explanation you will be kicked out
- No racism, freindly banter only
- No poaching other players staff
- No future incentives to players, example 40m after 40 goals etc as players often get sold before they hit there targets, if you are caught doing any dodgy transfers you will be kicked out immediately
- No bidding for other human teams players without consulting them through hamachi first as it unsettles players, not fair especially on the smaller clubs
- If you log in to someone elses team thats not yours you will be kicked
- also it is not necessary to put a password on your team but only me as the host needs it if you do, when people have left in previous games it prevents others being that team and any transfer activity with that club

So if you wanna play. register an Interest on here, and i will PM you with an Answer....

Last edited:
Ill play mate... but a small amount of times ill go off for 30mins and come back on.

Normally I would, but have football most nights. So can't.

Enjoy lads :)

defo interested, can play all night but monday and tuesday due to work, but defo interested

Thanks for the interest guys, i be back to you soon.

Can I scott?

We arent starting to Next week, the threads been up for 41 minutes, I said i Pm you an Answer, but i want to see other People interests first, and snoop around everyones records of turning up in Net games, so this doesn't flop

copied and pasted all of Cutsy's game by there I see.. thought you was to busy to play our game? how you going to manage to host one?

or was it because our group of managers were to good for you which meant you didnt win anything? ;)

copied and pasted all of Cutsy's game by there I see.. thought you was to busy to play our game? how you going to manage to host one?

or was it because our group of managers were to good for you which meant you didnt win anything? ;)

;) It was because your guys played too often for me, with Uni Commitments, if i host, i decide the times, better to suit me.... Not to hard to gather as a concept Jamesy. ;)

We will be starting on the 24th Monday..... I will Pm everyone who is successful in the position.