Scott Parker

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Watched a fair few West Ham games this season and seen loads of him during his career, one of England's most underrated midfielders in my opinion. His work rate, determination and passion to help the team are absolutely invaluable, he'd have been fantastic at the World Cup.

What are your opinions on him? :)

top player wudn mind him at Liverpool do a good job for us

i agree with you, he single handed carries west ham like three quarters of their games, his passion and determination is second to none

top player wudn mind him at Liverpool do a good job for us

Aye, if only he was a few years younger eh. He carries West Ham's midfield at times.

A player we should do everything we can to sign in January, shame he's dedicated so much time to West Ham could be playing in Europe and a first team England international by now.

I really want him to play for England..

Beast of a player, so passionate. God knows why he isn't in an England shirt ever.

Agreed, if it weren't for him, West Ham would be easily rock bottom. Never really settled, but a very good player.

Excellent workrate and this season on par with Barton for best English centre midfielders. Should never have joined Chelsea as he lost alot of confidence and game time. I called before the world cup that he should have maybe gone to the world cup i think he would have given so much.

very good player, think he went to chelsea at the wrong time in his carear.
plays with lots of passion and underrated skill to match, would grace any team in PL
but his worth to west ham is the difference between staying up and the championship

A player we should do everything we can to sign in January, shame he's dedicated so much time to West Ham could be playing in Europe and a first team England international by now.

Who's we andy?

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Hes a brilliant player think hes mint

Great player who hasn't had a good enough career to warrant how good a player he is. If West Ham do go down then all the big teams of PL will be coming in for him. Even if they don't go down this summer there will be rife speculation about him

A quality player for the likes of West Ham but I don't think he could make it right at the top e.g. World Cup. A year on the Chelsea bench proved that.