Scottish 2nd Division

Reaction score
I'm in the Scottish 2nd division currently entering my fourth season with Montrose, just won promotion so I'm wondering who I might be able to loan or buy who will hopefully help me win promotion at first attempt. The standard doesn't seem much higher than the third division and I'm looking for good scottish players really. I'm only expecting the scots on this board to know any players.

Sorta hard to say really seeing as youre 4 years in

I guessed that would be the case. I mean what about proven lower league players? Players who are currently good in the scottish lower leagues?

george boyd

Youd struggle to sign him outwith the Old Firm nevermind in Scottish Div 2 (prob lower standard than BSS/N.

Or in the case of IRL not even the old firm could sign him :( 15m for 3 Posh players ffs.

Youd struggle to sign him outwith the Old Firm nevermind in Scottish Div 2 (prob lower standard than BSS/N.

Or in the case of IRL not even the old firm could sign him :( 15m for 3 Posh players ffs.

3 best players in the world

sniff around hearts and hibs youth players falkirk too they have some good players mayb get one of them as your parent team if you ask board ^^) John Grant from alloa was doing well for me when i played a alloa game which lasted a couple of games

Yea ad your better just scouting about or getting loan reports from teams.not tried to get a lower league scottish team promoted for a while but it's hard going.

let us know how you get on.

in the psp version im in my second season with albion rovers and i signed a player called christian benteke who is 18 on the 3rd oct 09 so should be around 20 in yours i got him for free and he scored 17 goals and got 3 ast in 16 games in 3rd division so if he is as good in football manager for pc i would sign him i got him from genk av rateing is 8.31 for me. also got thiago on a free from barcelona he got 1 goal 8 ast in the 3rd division 7.75 av rateing hope that helps

check out the old firm, try and get one of them to become a parent club. Alan Morgan is a young left back from rangers.