Scottish Cup Thread

Yeah. Diouf sent off after the game had finished.
McCoist and Lennon squared up at the end of the game.
Was pretty mental.

yeah watching it on tv

Lennon was having another fight with ally mcoist

Well what a **** game! 2 wrong red cards! and a game Celtic dominated and deserved to win. Referee was a right **** though.

Whitakers first booking was never a booking in a million years theres nothing he could do. and Bougherras second yellow was never a yellow either it was a great tackle.
Diouf was a absolute ****.
Bit of passion in the old firm fiery game would love to know what was said between Coisty and Lennon sets up nicely for the next game cup final in 18days !

Well what a **** game! 2 wrong red cards! and a game Celtic dominated and deserved to win. Referee was a right **** though.

Whitakers first booking was never a booking in a million years theres nothing he could do. and Bougherras second yellow was never a yellow either it was a great tackle.
Diouf was a absolute ****.
Bit of passion in the old firm fiery game would love to know what was said between Coisty and Lennon sets up nicely for the next game cup final in 18days !

I agree that Whittaker's first foul wasn't a booking, but Bougherra should've been off the park before he was. He got too many chances, and should have been booked the first time far earlier.

Anyway, I think the ref had a pretty good game myself, handled the pressure well, and only made one or two harsh bookings (Whittaker, Majstorovic) but he did well. Looking forward to the final now!

Yeah mate I seen the bougherra one again and agree he deserved to walk :p said it on the other thread.

I agree that Whittaker's first foul wasn't a booking, but Bougherra should've been off the park before he was. He got too many chances, and should have been booked the first time far earlier.

Anyway, I think the ref had a pretty good game myself, handled the pressure well, and only made one or two harsh bookings (Whittaker, Majstorovic) but he did well. Looking forward to the final now!
what about Browns yellow tha makes him miss the next game?

That was a joke, if anything he was fouled

well thats my point of view and every individual is entiteled to his point of view
while you are entitled to your point of view keep it your self as that was a really offensive comment. This is a Football manager fourum for everyone thats likes football manager not for everyone that like celtic. Fi you want to act like that please go to the huddle forum.

anyone watching the final?

Been a good game so far, Ki scored a aboslute cracker to put celtic 1-0 up. They should have had a pen though as a motherwell player deliberate handballed.

Its also been teeming down with rain throughout the whole match !

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Celtic win 3-0 and Win the 2011 Scottish Cup !!! :)

Glad Celtic won and happy for Lennon also after the season he has had

Well done Celtic , was a great atmosphere. Ki was superb and i thought even Glenn Loovens played well. Majstorovic was lucky too stay on the pitch but the same can be said about Craigen.

Pleased for Lennon :D !!!

This is not the end , this is the beginning

lynchy where you at the game? i was and it was amense celtic played really well we only one cup this season but celtic will be a force to be reckoned with next season

lynchy where you at the game? i was and it was amense celtic played really well we only one cup this season but celtic will be a force to be reckoned with next season

i was it was brilliant. really looking forward to next season !!

We should've been down to 10 men after Majstorovic hand-balled. Their hand ball should've been a Yellow Card so don't know what was going on there.

Ki's goal was an absolute STUNNER. I can't remember who it was, but a Motherwell player leapt over a tackle then seemed to have went down without being touched? Might've got clipped a little bit, but still made a meal out of it.

Too many times the match was stopped for yellow cards. That and Celtic fans still singing Sectarian songs outside the ground [apparently, I wasn't at the match, watched it all on BBC1] is down right wrong. We're trying to stamp that **** out, not keep it going.

In ending; well done to Celtic and unlucky for Motherwell because, after that own-goal, it was over to be honest. :/

the player was john sutton who even pleaded to the referee for the penalty

i meant for the person who leaped over the tackle the handball was stephen craigan i think