Scottish Division 1 - Who will win the league?

Scott18

Reaction score
I think there is only 2 teams challenging it this year and that is Dundee and Hamilton, as a Hamilton fan i think we have a great chance of doing it as our team looks strong and with some good youngsters like McCarthy, McArthur, Easton, Elebert, Gibson, Stevenson.

It could come to last game of the season, at Dens Park, but lets hope Accies win it before then. :D

What you guys think?

wowi was pleasantly surprised to see a relavant post there from Lloyd, i thought he'd reply with somethin like who gives one about the Scottish Division One :p

I'd guess Dundee myself cos i know nothing about the league :)

:O Thanks.. I keep up to date with some scottish football these days..comes in handy when teams are needed for an accumulator ;)

It's not the best league in the world anyway but it's a two horse race.

Recon Hearts will be contendors for it next season?:D

Stuff winning it, lets make a record for longest time without winning it, see if we can get it into four figures lol, maybe another castle will get built in the time it will take for us to win it?

hopefully we will still exist by that time :p

Accies win 3-1, Dundee scrapped 1-0 in last min.

Both clubs have really good young players.

Next 2 games r crucial as Accies got 2 home games to QOS and Stirling and Dundee got St Johnstone away and Dunfermline so hopefully Accies get 6 points and Dundee drops points :D

Come on Accies