martyn26fife

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how i would go about trying to create this?
top 2 leagues of 12 teams.
after 22 games the 2 leagues split into 3 groups of 8. All points are then reset and each group plays for title/europe/promotion/relegation.
the third league will be a 18 team league

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

I think you may have to have another idea as it may be too complex for the editor to understand?

You may have to come up with a new 'spin'? Plenty of ideas out there.

Good idea to re-structure the Scottish leagues, think they need it irl in a big way.

i managed to sort it with a bit of tinkering. i think. just about coming up to the time of the split in my test season so fingers crossed

Cheers mate.
I hate stv now. i had sweated over that for 2 days trialling it and then fixing bugs only to find out they had beaten me to it.

Hve they released another one? I struggling to get it to work!! Gagging to play it to see what it's like??

i havn't tried the stv one i have been playing with my own. i can send it to you if you want to try it. it is'nt perfect as i am struggling to get the scottish cup back to its original format but you could always have a play about with that. I have also changed the prize money to make scottish football a bit more competetive but you could always change that back too.