parsfan37

Reaction score
I've created a new Scottish League Set up, it's quite a radical change to what the current set up is most leagues involve splits and there is significantly more promotion/relegation places. There is 7 tiers most of the leagues have 16 or 18 teams in them, instead of just having 42 Scottish teams in it has 146 Scottish teams in it, so you have a greater variety of Scottish teams that you can manage. The set up I've made also includes a winter break in January no games are played in January at all so you can just focus on signing new players. There is also a Scottish Cup and a League Cup and I've have decided to include a cup competition for the winners of the SPL to play against the winners of the Scottish Cup, basically like the Community Shield in England. I've also included some playoffs instead of the team who finished first in the SPL I decided to create a Championship playoff between the first 4 teams so it allows team other then Celtic and Rangers the chance of winning the league. It is similar to the MLS championship play offs. Also the set up includes relegation and promotion play-offs.

Last edited:
I was wondering if someone can download this and see if they can get it to work with their game as my friend was wondering how to do get the database into their game thanks!

hey dude ive downloaded it and have loaded up a file an it looks fine, didnt play any gams but it loads up fine. have to say some good work there mate pretty sweet my try it some time after i get bored of my current file. if he wants to play it do the following:

download to: Documents/Sports Interactive/FM11/Editor Data. for some reason i have 2 separate sports interactive folders one of which wont have the Editor Data.

When you load a new file select that DB and your away

Thanks a lot for the comments and help! I'm also wondering do you know how to create a British Cup because I couldn't seem to work that out!

i believe there is a way to do it, it would depend how you want it done. EG: Same teams each time or how they finish in the leagues

Perhaps you should make the effort and put more detail into the thread. It's pretty pathetic. People are not going to 'buy' a product without being 'sold' it, if you get my meaning.

Perhaps you should make the effort and put more detail into the thread. It's pretty pathetic. People are not going to 'buy' a product without being 'sold' it, if you get my meaning.

much easier when someone else does that, ey kris? ;)