dazamfc

Reaction score
I have made a database which has the SPL,first,second and third divisions of Scotland in it but I have expanded the number of teams to SPL-20, 1st-24, 2nd-24, 3rd-24 and also added the juniour cup into it aswell.After that I gave all the SPL clubs 50m transfer budget,all 1st division teams 5m,all 2nd divison teams 500k and all 3rd division teams 50k.I know that there is a big jump but the lower league clubs can get load of money by getting a high place in the league table or doin well in a cup.

The only thing is I dont know how to upload it onto here so that others can download it.Can anyone help me out?

Go to my documents => sports interactive => football manager => editor data, then find that .xml file, and upload it to some uploading site, like 2shared or megaupload or sth like that and that is it.

Yes mate no bother.Also I have changed the ''European Champions Cup'' to the Champions League, ''Euro Cup'' to the Europa League and the ''Euro Vase'' to the Inter-Toto Cup.I have also changed a few errors, for eg. Morton having 2 Res teams and no U19.

View attachment 93424

View attachment 93425
Btw the 24th team is Stranraer

View attachment 93426
The 24th team is Whitburn

View attachment 93427
The 24th team is Wishaw (my hometown:p)

Btw mate dont download the file above as it is not up 2 date.i will post the up to date one in 5 mins!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

HERE IS THE NEW DATABASE

http://www.2shared.com/document/ple9EJG3/leagues_expanded.html

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE POSTS MATE BUT THIS LINK IS THE ONE U CLICK ON TO DOWNLOAD THE DATABASE.

http://www.2shared.com/document/ple9EJG3/leagues_expanded.html

Nice mate, may try this one. question though...have you limited foreign players at all? Just because I had a really good database someone else had made for Scotland, but they had limited it to 3 foreigners per match day squad and it kinda ruined it eventually.

No mate.Nothing like that.Hope you enjoy the game.If you would like any databases made I will try and do you them inside a few days.

No mate.Nothing like that.Hope you enjoy the game.If you would like any databases made I will try and do you them inside a few days.

Nice! I will definitely give this one a test drive...see if I can survive the new look top flight with the mighty mighty Pars!

And remeber every team in the SPL have got 50m to spend

Christ I never even saw that before...wayhey. Edin Dzeko to East End Park!

Yea m8

All SPL clubs-50m
All 1st Div-5m
All 2nd Div-500k
All 3rd Div-50k

Lower league clubs can earn money by their league placing

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Also extra cups are added

Good stuff mate,nice to see more and more people going out and creating their own custom Databases and sharing it,I will download

Cheers mate. I spent hours doing it and when I finished it and started a new game I noticed that I hadn't included Res teams and U19 teams.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Anyone Tried This Yet?

Just downloaded it
and it works great
Thanks Very much for making it
Cheers

hey guys, im struggling to download the file? anyone give me a hand?

Just downloaded it
and it works great
Thanks Very much for making it
Cheers

No bother mate.When FM11 comes out after about a week of playing it I am going to start a database like he one above but with a lot of improvements.

Enjoy

Seems The Spl want the Spl to be an 18-20 team league now. Might be next season or the one after at the latest.
Stlll a good league mate the only 1 I use now.
Thanks again

can u put a link for it on this website or on megaupload please tanks