FM KIZZER

Reaction score
I am currently managing Berwick Rangers and i got promoted for Division 3 last season and now in my second season i am in Division 2 needing any good wonderkids with SPL Potential and 1-season-wonders for a promotion push again. No more than 20k or free agents. Thanks

Ryan Donnelly (poacher) & Lewis Milne (playmaker) are both SPL standard in the future, both should be cheap but not sure about under 20k. Donnelly scored 20+ in his first SPL season for me and Milne is rangers CM in my game
Keep and eye on youth players that get released from the old firm, I got Chris Hegarty from rangers while I was in the 2nd div and now he is my captain and has 30odd caps for Northern Ireland
Scott fox and aaron sinclair also become great but again probably out of your price range

James Gilpin - GK
Fergus Bell - ST
James Cronesberry - AML
Nikki Ahamed - DR

got gilpin & Ahamed bell not on game Cronesberry went to another team. thnks tho

Jamil Adam and David Lee (ST)
i done a scout report on jamil adam and he was 1.5 stars with 2 star potential i thought he was amazing but his stats and report dont suggest that ill check out david lee also cheers

so when they are free on your save: Dan Thompson and Jack Werndly (ST)

Gary Wales is avail on a free and does excellent in every league as a deep lying forward

i had him for season 1 then he signed a pre contract with someone else before i could offer him a new contract. cheers anyway