Scottish Non League

HMFC4LIFE

Reaction score
heyy guys :D

i wondered if anyone has created badges for non league Scottish teams? :D

You can check the download section for that. I know there are plenty for even the lowest league, but I'm not sure about non-league...

heyy guys :D

i wondered if anyone has created badges for non league Scottish teams? :D

Hey there.

Well, I have worked my way through every single team that is listed in the game for Scotland and got every single one done that I could (some of the teams I couldn't get logos for asI couldn't find anything for them), so I have got them if you would like :D

Hey there.

Well, I have worked my way through every single team that is listed in the game for Scotland and got every single one done that I could (some of the teams I couldn't get logos for asI couldn't find anything for them), so I have got them if you would like :D

If you've got them mate post them I'm sure a whole load of folk will be thankful for them. :D

I'd also be interested in this. Been planning to do some LLM in Scotland, so it would be nice to have the badges :)

Sure I can let you have them but I need to mention as well that the logo's I have done, well, I have done them my own style. This link will let you see how I have done my logos so you may not actually like them unfortunately :S If you click this link http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f107/logo-opinions-welcome-t50481.html then you'll see how the logos will look. I have basically taken the Silky Sideways logo and added my own design which is a textured kinda look. Have a look at them and see what you think but like I say you may not like (although I hope you do |))

They actually look really good man. Like the sort of "Rustic" feel to them. Goodshow. Have you done all the non-league sides? If so kudos to you there's hunners of them!

They actually look really good man. Like the sort of "Rustic" feel to them. Goodshow. Have you done all the non-league sides? If so kudos to you there's hunners of them!

Thanks for your opinion and feedback :D I have went through every single Scottish team that is in FM2010 and got a logo done for every one that I could. Some of the teams I couldn't do because all the logos that I founf were far too small or not good enough quality to do so I have done what I could.

I'm actually working my way through the complete English list just now then will be doing the rest of the UK and Ireland as well.

well done on those logos man :) but im not really a big fan of the sideways logos

well done on those logos man :) but im not really a big fan of the sideways logos

Thanks and no problem :D Just thought I'd let you know the style of logo that I have done. Never actually thought of keeping the logos and doing them "normally" :S

They do look good in the game though even if I say so myself |)