Scottish Premier League Predictions League

If the assistant hadnt made a balls of the Wilson goal or if he didnt call Hooper offside when he was clearly on then it would have been 3-0 and I would have got full points
-___-

Missed out the first round of this! The referee's have started of from last season poor decisions in both Old Firm games.

I've missed some of the good games because of work.. :( The gerat news, i have 1 month vacation for the successfull project i've made in our company.. Finally! I will treat my family for the next football game. My question is, do you know a good sports bar in Liverpool that offers a great live streaming of football macthes? Suggestion Please.. :)

So, anyone reckon Rangers have got a chance to catch up with Celtic?

I love when you Celtic fans get too cocky, Always backfires :D Last season everyone thought we wouldn't catch up and we did. And You need to catch up with us now that we have played one game more.

Think it will be an interesting season though with hearts looking very good!

People saying anyone think Rangers can catch up with Celitc?, LOL, we are two games into the season and past seasons prove that Rangers are more than capable of cathcing up ;)

I love when you Celtic fans get too cocky, Always backfires :D Last season everyone thought we wouldn't catch up and we did. And You need to catch up with us now that we have played one game more.

Think it will be an interesting season though with hearts looking very good!

I was joking, ya numpty;)

i've made the joint most predictions but am 35th in the rankings which is very near the bottom. my knowledge of scottish football rocks!

I've missed some of the good games because of work.. :( The gerat news, i have 1 month vacation for the successfull project i've made in our company.. Finally! I will treat my family for the next football game. My question is, do you know a good sports bar in Liverpool that offers a great live streaming of football macthes? Suggestion Please.. :)
Congratulations for a job well done! Try Rileys.

Thought I'd post here since the new season has started.