dazamfc

Reaction score
Scottish Revolution: Version 2

I made a database a while back with the Scottish Leagues all changed and I added a Super Cup and alot more teams to a 6 league tier. Now I am going to bring out an update which will fix mistakes, add cups, etc. The changes are as follows-

*Reserve and U19 teams added

*Regional Cups added which all teams will take part in

*Prize money for all teams come the end of the season depending on league positions

*A better game for all to play

Release Date- Coming Soon!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What are the layout's of the leagues mate?

SPL- 20 Team-----3 Relegated
SPL 2- 20 Team ------3 Promoted, 3 Relegated
Scottish League 1- 22 Team ----- 3 Promoted, 3 Relegated
Scottish League 2- 22 Team------3 Promoted, 3 Relegated
Scottish Conference Premier- 22 Team-------3 Promoted, 3 Relegated
Scottish Conference League 1- 22 Team-----3 Promoted

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:55 PM ----------

I have sat for almost 4 hours just putting all of the teams into regions for the regional cups so I REALLY REALLY hope that people will repay the faith of me spending all day doing this by downloading it .

This is the structure the SPL should take in the next two year with what theyve decided to change
good work man..
but wheres the link :/

I have been really busy the last few days so I haven't finished it yet. Will change the OP ASAP

Looking frward to this, done a game with my local junior team every year since 2009. Proper LLM at it's finest

Any nearer a release date? Sounds exactly what I'm looking for!

could you possible add a few things into the scottish revolution -

1 - Create a 20-team Premier League - the SPL's European places (winner qualifies for Champions' League, 2-4 get into Europa League, 20 place automatically relegated, 18th & 19th play a 2 legged relegation playoff with the loser going down),
2 - rest of the leagues (winner is automatically promoted, 2nd and 3rd play a 2 legged promotion playoff, winner goes up, 20th place is automatically relegated, 18th & 19th play a 2 legged relegation playoff with the loser going down)
3 - turn back on the reserve leagues
4 - add rangers and celtic B-Teams in the lower league (na sure how to stop them getting promoted into SPL)

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

oh and a link pls