Scott's Continental Defensive (Champions League Winning)

theburningred

Antonio Margariiiitiii
Reaction score
Ok, so this is the first tactic I have uploaded here, hopefully some people can try it out and give it a quick review. The tactic is basically to be used when you are in a match that you feel you would have no chance in, were you to go out and try to play football.

This tactic is a 5 - 4 - 1 defensive tactic which is useful in games in the Champions League/ Europa Cup if you are a smaller team. I have been using it for a while as Celtic in the CL, and have got two draws (0-0 and 1-1) with Barcelona, as well as beating Inter over two legs (0-0 and 2-0). The key is to use a strong tackling DMC who passes well, and a quick, pacy striker (Tinga and eith Fortune or Ishmael Miller in this case).

View attachment 94296

View attachment 94297

View attachment 94298

Last edited:
Gonna give this a pop, tried max's tactics they worked decently so trying this and i'll get back to you :).

This seems to work for my Hyde FC (took about 7 seasons to get it from Blue Square North to Premier League). I have drawn against Man U, won 1-0 against Chelsea and Tottenham, lost 1-0 against Liverpool and won 2-0 against Everton and Villa. All matches played at home. This is my first season in EPl currently in 9 th position in February. Hopefully I can qualify for Euro Cup. I have reached the semi-finals of League Cup and 4th round of FA Cup using this. Thank you.

Nice work.

I thought this was the other Scott's tactic but, seeing as he's so lazy, he obviously couldn't XD

I will try it out in my Shakhtar save :)

Thats an amazing result mate winning the champions league with Celtic. I take it that this would not work well with bigger teams as the oponents will just sit back and this tactic would be to defensive?

Nice work.

I thought this was the other Scott's tactic but, seeing as he's so lazy, he obviously couldn't XD

I will try it out in my Shakhtar save :)

The only defensive your see from me is Fifa.

But your right i am too lazy to up load a tactic and too much of a **** to share one ;)